Chasing Power Screenplay

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ok, so over the past few hours I've been tossing around ideas with myself for a webseries, I don't know why as i dont have the hardware to film it but I thought I'd Pop up the rough draft of the screenplay here for you guys to give me feedback on, Here goes:

Episode 1:
Scene 1:
Keebzy's House, keebzy Lies on his bed reading a book, when something in the book gets his attention, he sit up alertly staring at the book,
Keebzy: The Ultimate Power? Your telling me what i've been dreaming for all these years has been in this book all along?
Intro Video.
Scene 2:
Alans House, Alan Is sittin on his laptop doing something funny, keebzy bursts in the Door.
Keebzy: I've Found it!! <make it sound excitable>
Alan doesnt look or make any sign of noticing Keebzy
Keebzy:... I said i've found it!!
Alan: found what? <hardly responisve>
Keebzy Hands Alan The book.
screen fades to animations.
narrator: 200 years ago, there lived an immortal witch/wizard, who dabbled a little in alchemy, it is said that one night, she/he created a potion that would
give the drinker, one mystical power.
narrator: the power, would manifest itself in a way that would encapture that persons personality traits, so no two people would have the exact same power.
narrator: the witch/wizard, already having incredible power, had no real use for this potion but knew that anyone who drank it would be a threat to her/him, and so
she/he hid it away forever, it is said she/he and the potion survive still to this day...
screen fades back to alans room.
Alan: Oh right, whats the chicks name?
Keebzy: "wizard/witchs Name"
alan turns to comp and starts typing
Keebzy: DO you not see what this means? it means if that potion really exists i could be one step closer to my goal of becoming the most powerful person in the world.
Alan types in computer, paying no attention to what keebzy is saying,
Keebzy: now if only i had some way of finding this witch/wizard. surely there must be a trail leading to her?
Alan: OOORRRR...!! you could ehh just ask me, i think i know where to find her.
Keebzy: how the hell do you know, ?
Alan: Well, she did just accept me as a friend on facebook, so you know, just trying to help their questboy...
Keebzy looks stunned.
Keebzy: You're such a douche! gimmie it!
Alan: yup and it has his/her adress in personal info.
Keebzy reads screen over alans shoulder.
Keebzy: well, looks like i must go on an epic quest, full of danger, in order to speak to this witch/wizard and retrieve that potion.
Alan: she/he only stays in glasgow...
Keebzy: like i said, epic quest full of danger.
Scene 4:
some footage with epic adventure music of keebzy sittin at the bus stop and then on the bus and at last, arriving at destination.
witch/wizards house, keebzy walks up to front door, which swings open by itself, keebzy steps inside nervously, walks into living only to find the witch/wizard sittin
on a sofa watching jeremy kyle on tv.
W: what are you doing in my house?!?!
Keebzy: ehhh, are you a 200 year old W?
W: ahhh, so your hear about the potion, i knew it was a bad idea to talk to that author about my creation. but alas i needed a new TV and fortune telling just isnt
as popular as it used to be, even when i actually tell people the future...
Keebzy: ooook, do you still have the potion?
W: why would i tell you where it was if i did?
Keebzy pulls out gun.
Keebzy: you might be able to live for ever but are you immune to bullets?
W: Yes, Actually. But... I'll tell you where it is anyway, i no longer care if someone is more powerful than me, I'm bored of fighting others to stay the most powerful.
Keebzy puts away gun.
Keebzy: great, so where is it?
W: Ha! actually i dont really know, you see i said what i just said to you to someone else 50 years ago, and while they didnt drink the potion, i think they still have
it.
Keebzy: goddammit, who did u give it to W?
W: A young man, though he is much older now, i dno where he lives but i do happen to know he likes to sit in the park around this time and relax.
Keebzy: any park in particular?
W: "Park Name"
Keebzy: Great Thanks, Cya.
Keebzy Leaves, W turns back to telly and after a minute says...
W: cmon that baby clearly isnt his!!
Screen fades to black
Scene 5:
Alans house, Alan Doin something comical, when a man bursts in the room.
Man: Are you Keebzy?!?!
Alan: what? no! why the hell are you in my house?!?!
Man: where is he?
Alan: wy do you want to know?
Man: he seeks power, and when he gets it he will become a threat to me. you see, he is not the only one attempting to become the most powerful person in the world.
Man: but, unlucky for him, and you, I am a few steps ahead. Tell Keebzy that he should stop searching...
Man conjures fireball in hand and laughs, Alan ducks, man shoots fireball at alan, alan gets hit and collapses, screen fades to black.
Screen fades blurrily back in from alans POV, Keebzy leaning over him shaking him,
Keebzy: wake up mate, u ok?
Alan: ugh, aye a think so.
Keebzy: what the hell happened to you?
Alan: some guy came in asking for you and then conjured a freaking fireball and hit me right in the chest with it, I dont think he was trying to kill me though, He
told me that there were others, who, like you, were searching for more power. he also said you should stop searching and maybe he's right i mean, he conjured a damn
fireball!!
Keebzy: childs play compared to what i'll do to him once i get this potion, speaking of which. C'mon we're going out.
Alan: where?
Keebzy: the park...
Screen fades to black
Scene 6:
Park, Old man sitting on bench alone, Keebzy and Alan approach, Alan sits down, Keebzy stands opposite the old man.
Keebzy: Wheres the potion, old man?
OM: What?
Keebzy: Dont play dumb i said wheres the potion?!?!
OM: Wheres the lotion?
Alan looks at keebzy
Alan: A deaf old man joke? really?
Keebzy Looks at alan, shrugs then turns back to old man,
Keebzy: the potion!
OM: oh that blasted thing, why do you want to know?
Keebzy: me and the W have developed a way to destroy it and we want to get rid of it forever...
OM: really? In that case I buried it next to the Water tower up in the hills so noone could find it...
Keebzy: and you have told noone else this?
OM: nope noone else.
Keebzy: good, in that case. YOU ARE OF NO FURTHER USE TO ME!
Keebzy pulls out gun and shoots old man,
Alan: WTF DUDE?!?!
Keebzy: I needed a family guy reference in here somewhere, eh eh i mean he might have told that guy who came to yours earlier and i wont let him get that potion
before me ever!
Alan: still, no need to kill the guy, where'd you get a gun anyway?
Keebzy: Birthday present...
Alan: ....
Keebzy: C'mon let's go we aint got much time, get the car.
Scene 7:
Wilderness, Car pulls up to water Tower, Keebzy and Alan get out,
Alan: so how do we know where he buried it?
Keebzy: That Sign might help
Keebzy points at sign which says don't dig here.
Alan: good guess.
Keebzy: get the shovel out the boot.
Screen fades out then back in, keebzy and alan standing over a freshly dug hole.
Keebzy: that looks like it,
Keebzy bends down and pulls out a bottle of powerade.
Alan: *laughs* powerade? really?
Keebzy: guess so... well, down in one.
Alan: wait! u sure you want to drink that mate, u did just find it in the ground..
Keebzy: ach why not.
Keebzy downs bottle, stands stock still for a moment then collapses.
Alan: Keebzy?!?!
Screen fades to text: To Be Continued.
End Credits.