Channing Tatum get YouTube Red Series

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
From what I have heard it's going to be a 'Step-Up' series based on the movies he was in.

Do you think it will be any good?

themoosan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha I have no clue, I don't really watch those movies... Or any movies for that matter

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Haha I have no clue, I don't really watch those movies... Or any movies for that matter
Going through life and not watching movies, I don't know you do it m8[DOUBLEPOST=1466944375,1466931585][/DOUBLEPOST]Just saw the news again apparently he's executively producing it

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It depends on what is going on. If it's mostly dancing and with some great dancers, I could definitely see it working out for him. Plus, I always say that the best way to be popular on YouTube is to be good-looking, and he's definitely good-looking, so I suspect that he'll succeed.

Reactions: NervousLatte

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think anything which brings a bit more value to youtube red can only be a good thing for everyone.

Reactions: NervousLatte

TheBossman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
Depends how much money they put in to it to be honest. But it takes them one step closer to being more like Netflix which I think is what the end goal is. Definitely a big coup for YouTube red. Especially with all the pervs he brings.

SwaggerWolf

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah, I think that it's a coup for YouTube Red, but I will not watch it because I'm not a fan of Channing Tatum.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Depends how much money they put in to it to be honest. But it takes them one step closer to being more like Netflix which I think is what the end goal is. Definitely a big coup for YouTube red. Especially with all the pervs he brings.
Yeah probably but they're not gonna top Netflix

TheBossman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
Yeah probably but they're not gonna top Netflix
They might in countries outside of the US. Which is daft for me to say as that is where Youtube Red is. But Netflix in the UK is terrible compared to its American varient and I have heard other countries have it even worse. But they don't need to compete with Netflix, if they can just be a varient of it with their own shows on top of general Youtube, they'll be laughing. A lot of youth today would love to be able to go from Pewdiepie to their favourite trash show without leaving the site. We are reaching an age where whoever piles the most crap in to one thing wins it seems.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
They might in countries outside of the US. Which is daft for me to say as that is where Youtube Red is. But Netflix in the UK is terrible compared to its American varient and I have heard other countries have it even worse. But they don't need to compete with Netflix, if they can just be a varient of it with their own shows on top of general Youtube, they'll be laughing. A lot of youth today would love to be able to go from Pewdiepie to their favourite trash show without leaving the site. We are reaching an age where whoever piles the most crap in to one thing wins it seems.
Wait so you guys don't get to watch House of Cards or OITNB or Narcos or Daredevil or HWAS etc?