CHANNEL & VIDEO REVIEW

YTMillsey

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone here is my most recent video I'd like to be reviewed currently no commentary as new headset is on route to delivery after breaking last one.

latest video

Please also check out my channel, give my about me a read, look at recent video thumbnails and channel art and give me feedback here and or on my channel itself via video comments I want to reach 1000 subs but its a slow grind I seem to have almost 800 subs but little views per video with a total view count of 296k so any and all support will help tremendously
MY CHANNEL LINK CHECK OUT PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, congrats on 1st post
you can make it easy for every1 to find your channel by placing a live link under icon/name as seen under mine to the left of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg
I would also suggest to read FORUM RULES carefully
as for your channel, the banner & thumbnail designs are good, though I would work more on thumbnails, also your videos are extremely long, not sure how that impacts the channel but you can imagine that very few viewers would actually want to watch a super long videos unless it is really packed with important information for them