DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

So I've been working on YouTube every evening and weekend for the past 2.5 months. I love doing this, but even getting a little growth a day makes me happy. One like a day brightens up my day like nothing else can.

But... I kinda hit a wall. I don't really know how to create some of the videos I want to create because I don't think I'm funny enough. I don't know what's entertaining, what people want. Some want me to create Snapchat Q & A and that's cool but... is that really entertaining?

I'm really doubting myself at the moment... can some of you give an honest opinion about this?

Thank you so much for reading and even more if you are willing to share your opinion :)

Duncan Teege

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok. Holy lord god your video quality is super good! Don't worry too much about 'trying to be funny'. Just be natural and be YOURSELF. People will notice if your jokes are forced, and people appreciate authenticity. I know the big comedy youtubers will write scripts for their skits, so that can be something you can try as well. Good luck!

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok. Holy lord god your video quality is super good! Don't worry too much about 'trying to be funny'. Just be natural and be YOURSELF. People will notice if your jokes are forced, and people appreciate authenticity. I know the big comedy youtubers will write scripts for their skits, so that can be something you can try as well. Good luck!

Awh thank you so much sabrinafabulous! That's really nice to hear! Thank you again.

Also, I'm really trying my hardest to be myself but I still need to get used to being in front of the camera haha! It gets better each video though, if you look at my first and my last you can really see difference! And thanks for the tip, I kinda do write a little what I want to talk about but I don't call it script worthy haha!