Channel Review

TheOggybearYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HI Guys,

I was wondering if you'd be able to give me feedback on what you think i could Improve on for my channel.

I recently updated my channel art and was wondering if the channel look decent on first visit to a subscriber and it it's appealing to new comers as it's important to have a good image.

Also anyone have any tips on titles and it I'm using them well?

Lastly how do people pick better keywords to rank better in the SEO I feel like I'm pretty decent at it but I'm certain that I still have a long way to go to improve.

Here is the link to save you searching :p

Thanks for any feedback in advanced :)

Vladdy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
HI Guys,

I was wondering if you'd be able to give me feedback on what you think i could Improve on for my channel.

I recently updated my channel art and was wondering if the channel look decent on first visit to a subscriber and it it's appealing to new comers as it's important to have a good image.

Also anyone have any tips on titles and it I'm using them well?

Lastly how do people pick better keywords to rank better in the SEO I feel like I'm pretty decent at it but I'm certain that I still have a long way to go to improve.

Here is the link to save you searching :p

Thanks for any feedback in advanced :)

Hey. So I like your channel art a lot, nice and good looking text, and it shows what your channel is about.
What I’d suggest for you to do is work on your thumbnails, make em pop more, play around with saturation, mb use colorful frame for each of your thumbnails, make em stand out.
As for titles and SEO you can use TubeBuddy (look it up). It’s gonna help you to choose best keywords and tags, it’s very useful.
Also you can add cards in your videos and create playlist, and end screen (you can find everything in Youtube Studio) this way ppl can watch more of your content, more they watch-more view time on your channel.

Reactions: TheOggybearYT

TheOggybearYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey. So I like your channel art a lot, nice and good looking text, and it shows what your channel is about.
What I’d suggest for you to do is work on your thumbnails, make em pop more, play around with saturation, mb use colorful frame for each of your thumbnails, make em stand out.
As for titles and SEO you can use TubeBuddy (look it up). It’s gonna help you to choose best keywords and tags, it’s very useful.
Also you can add cards in your videos and create playlist, and end screen (you can find everything in Youtube Studio) this way ppl can watch more of your content, more they watch-more view time on your channel.
Hi, Thank you very much for the tips, I'm defo gonna look into improving on my thumbnails, feel like that's probably my weakest point at the moment. I downloaded Tubebuddy and it seems like it will help a lot to improve my SEO ranking thank you for the tip. I will 100% look into adding an endscreen, To be to be honest i completely forgot about it so i'm really thankful you pointed it out to me again.

Thank you for the advice I can defo see what you mean and will try to improve on these points :D

Reactions: Vladdy