• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Channel Just Hit 100 Subscribers!

After a long time trying to buildup a channel audience on my current channel and past channel, I have finally accomplished 100 subscribers :cheerbeer:

I have been shooting drone footage with a DJI Phantom 4 and gaming for awhile and recently made a semi-viral video that definitely held retention and gained the interest of many. Afterwards, I decided that maybe cinematography might be a new focus for me, so I unlisted all my older videos in order to try and grasp my style.

I just thought I would share as I have been very excited for reaching this number and have finally hit it.

:thx:

Congratulations on your first 100! That is one of the hardest goals to achieve and get to. It means you are on a good track to going somewhere great.

So keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing some of your filming videos down the road. =]

Back