Request Channel Art/Logo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Good day and hello there :biggrin:

I'm in search of channel art and a logo for my channel, Geek and a Gentleman. I have an idea, but just not design savvy. My profile pic is what I made in Canva with the image snagged from Google; however, I probably shouldn't be using it.

If anyone could help me out that'd be awesome and we could talk about payment if needed, but at the moment I'm short on cash to pay for any work, wouldn't be til the end of the month before I could pay; however, I'd like to get something started in the meantime if possible and if you'd like to hear my idea just let me know :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I'd love it if someone could possibly help me please it'd, be greatly appreciated :)

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, hope I'm not too late! I've been off the forum for quite a while, haha.

I'm open for commissions! I don't have a topic open atm for design prices, only one for character drawings: http://yttalk.com/threads/i-will-draw-your-character.289964/ But it will give you an idea of my art skills. I'm happy to negotiate a price depending on the complexity of your design idea :)

ricksstims

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I'll be glad to help, send me a message with your idea and I'll help you with the logo, avatar, youtube banner and everything you'll need for your project