Cant get views

TashaSparrow

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hello every one I hope all is well!
So I have a gaming channel, im not sure if in doing things right or not? At the moment I'm just build the video count up and getting used to using everything and editing (all that fun jazz)
I was wondering if any one had tips on how to get views? I get 1/2 every couple days? Is there some thing other than tags I should be doing?
Thanks for and tips guys!

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
getting used to using everything and editing (all that fun jazz)
Hopefully you are passionate about selected topic as it can take years to grow, I started with game videos too - a few still there :confusedphones: but many games are stressful & there's lots of competition, plus I like outdoors so changed channel name & topic to videography so can do local nature travel.
Just put your channel link under icon/name/age so we can suggest what to improve

Reactions: TashaSparrow

TashaSparrow

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I am very passionate about gaming I've loved the gaming world since I cauld use the controller haha! My first shooter was CS and that was it! The love grew from there, I have another channel, its just about me and having a laugh about all sorts really. I tried Japanese food the other week and I did not expect the flavours I ended up with that was an experience for sure! I've managed to pin my page like you said thank you for that

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
I don't watch many gaming videos on YouTube so take my comments with grain of salt:

• It seemed like it was mostly just the game and not you talking. I clicked on one which had you talking but you were hard to make out over the sound of the game itself. So I would work on your audio levels. You'll also want to probably be chatting a lot in order to make your videos more engaging
  • Engaging thumbnails would be helpful
  • Also helpful - more exciting titles. Your last couple videos are Mortal Kombat #2, Mortal Kombat #3 - not the most eye catching
  • Finally I recommend sharing your videos in other appropriate social media sites. Don't just spam the link but take the time to become a member of a group. The longer you've been a member the more likely the other members are to check out your content rather than ignore you.

Those are my thoughts!

Reactions: LandyVlad