Can't get any views at all

Barogic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys!
I just started a youtube channel and I have already uploaded about 10 videos. I edit them, enchance the microphone quality, make custom thumbnails and try to make them as the best as I can. But I can't get any views at all. I read a lot of tips in this forum and watched a lot of videos, I use Tube Buddy, but still can't get any views. I also have twitter and facebook.
Can you guys check out my channel and tell what I'm doing wrong. I accept any criticism, so just tell me what to do to get views.

Thanks in advance!

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's just how it goes.
Being a lets player is pretty hard on YouTube nowadays especially just starting out.

Razz_

Made you look didn't eye #gottem
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Being a lets player is pretty hard on YouTube nowadays especially just starting out
(this might sound a lil depressing but i think u need to hear it)yea new gaming channels have the hardest challenge on YT. because sooooo many other ppl are doing the same thing as you. and there will always be someone funnier than you, have better equipment than you, more money to buy better games than u, (in your case someone who speaks better english), and in any other way, there will aaaalways be someone better than you. so what do u have to do? you have to get better and learn from your mistakes so that u can be the best version of YOU...... but gameing is a harsh category to be in and is very big roll to fill (entertainment wise) so u "can" be successful at it but it's a long tough journey and if your willing and determined to take it then go for it man and don't give up best of luck to u and your channel :D

Reactions: Barogic

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey Guys!
I just started a youtube channel and I have already uploaded about 10 videos. I edit them, enchance the microphone quality, make custom thumbnails and try to make them as the best as I can. But I can't get any views at all. I read a lot of tips in this forum and watched a lot of videos, I use Tube Buddy, but still can't get any views. I also have twitter and facebook.
Can you guys check out my channel and tell what I'm doing wrong. I accept any criticism, so just tell me what to do to get views.

Thanks in advance!
Troll people. I love watching people get butthurt of dumb comments

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Everyone starts out slow. You just have to make sure people subscribe and you share your videos. Also try and collab with people.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Everyone starts out slow. You just have to make sure people subscribe and you share your videos. Also try and collab with people.
one of the most important factors when you are new is people sharing your videos. If its share worthy it will spread faster and you will also end up picking up subs along the way. A huge number of my views are the results of people sharing

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Hi Barogic!

I agree with what all of your prior respondents have said, except for the one advising you to troll other people's videos. That can get you a Community Guidelines strike; not only against your channel, but also can get your G+ page temporarily suspended, removing your ability to comment or respond to the comments of others.

You are only 20 days old as a channel, and in a very crowded niche; possibly the single most crowded niche on YouTube! Set up a Facebook Fan Page for your channel (I see you have done this and Twitter); and if you use it, Instagram. You actually do have a few views; whether those are a result of your post here I don't know.

It's taken me nearly 6 years to grow my main channel to the size it is today. I'm in three somewhat crowded niches myself; taking on all three of these with a single channel. Be patient, and never give up! (It would also be good to really put a description of what you are doing on your channel into the About section, as this will help your YouTube Search results. Be sure to also put your FB, Twitter, and Instagram pages into the Links section when you have them set up, not just have them as part of your Channel Art Banner.)

Last edited:

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Views.... Where do we start i am youtuber with other 1.7k subs and i only really get 100 views a video!!

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Views.... Where do we start i am youtuber with other 1.7k subs and i only really get 100 views a video!!
I personally think the Games niche is totally saturated; eliminating both its broad viewer appeal and in consequence, its profitability for new channel entrants to the genre. It's like broadcast TV where the exact same advertisements are seen on every channel, or small variations of same.

Those who want a high view count and watch time total should abandon this genre in favour of a niche which offers a fresher content type. Remember also that even older content builds views over time, as new people find the videos, and some videos will be more popular with a viewing audience than others.

I have videos still stuck at under 200 views after over a year in their YouTube life, and others which in the same time period have seen 24,000 or more viewings.

Last edited:

UnaverageNorwegian

Vlogger in training
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You know, i think luck and creativity is a big part of it,
Im not trying to do the gamers thing but i think the same applies there as any other place, just be yourself and fin out whats awesome about you, dont try to be something your not, but put weight on the things that make you different :)