Can you guys recommend me some good facebook groups?

Your Buddy Gas

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I decided to grow my channel, by promoting it on facebook. I'm already in a group where there are some people who do sub for sub and I already have the feeling that I don't like it. I've sent some invites to other groups and they still have to accept me.

I just want groups that are only dedicated to gaming and where no one (or almost nobody) does sub 4 sub

Last edited:

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I decided to grow my channel, by promoting it on facebook. I'm already in a group where there are some people who do sub for sub and I already have the feeling that I don't like it. I've sent some invites to other groups and they still have to accept me.

I just want groups that are only dedicated to gaming and where no one (or almost nobody) does sub 4 sub
All the groups for youtube are really awful.
I have had a look and every single one is a video dump. Its a really bad community there - just sub4subbers, like4likes etc.
Literally there are posts like " hey put your link under my post and i promise i will like every video if you do the same for me"

Its just a numbers game - which shouldnt be the case. You'd think people would want real viewers who genuinely enjoy the content.

Instead of these generic facebook youtube groups i'd recommend joining a facebook youtube group that is dedicated for your niche.
I'm joined to several facebook groups such as underwater photographers/videographers and underwater gopro videographers. These groups are actually a real community sharing tips on how to film and most people genuinely watch each others videos.

Keep searching and you will find a fb group dedicated to gaming youtube channels. If not, start your own!

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
yea i got to agree with the other fellas i have yet to be in a group on FB that actually helps all it is everyone just spamming there links and no one actually watching anyones content i honestly dont think i have got like a single view from a fb group

i do think if you were to join one try Oceans idea of finding one dedicated to your niche think thats the best way to go about it

Arc Flash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm curious about this too. Haven't really explored that avenue yet. I agree with you guys; sub-for-sub is horrible. It's just a way to artificially inflate your numbers without getting you a natural audience that will actually watch your vids. Btw, nice video on Cuphead Gas! I recently did one myself. Anyway, I'll be looking more in the next couple of days, and if I find any decent Facebook groups for gamers and not Youtube spammers, I'll definitely post it here.

Your Buddy Gas

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Really?? A lot Facebook groups are like that? The ones that still need to accept me don't have such messages (or that's what I've seen at least). Oh well, I'll just ignore them like the one who introduced me to join a sub 4 sub group

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
The thing you have to remember is that the REAL viewers that you want to attract to your channels that will drive your REAL growth are not poking around facebook groups for YouTube. They are on YouTube itself.

The only members of facebook groups dedicated to YouTube are other YouTube creators looking for viewers for THEIR channel. Other YouTube creators are most likely NOT your target audience. A huge waste of time.

Arc Flash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The thing you have to remember is that the REAL viewers that you want to attract to your channels that will drive your REAL growth are not poking around facebook groups for YouTube. They are on YouTube itself.

The only members of facebook groups dedicated to YouTube are other YouTube creators looking for viewers for THEIR channel. Other YouTube creators are most likely NOT your target audience. A huge waste of time.
Really? What about people that have an interest in the video game I'm posting videos about? They're not necessarily creators, but just fans of the game. Would that not get you an organic audience if they were genuinely interested in the game itself? Do you feel like those groups would be different than the generic Youtube groups?

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really? What about people that have an interest in the video game I'm posting videos about? They're not necessarily creators, but just fans of the game. Would that not get you an organic audience if they were genuinely interested in the game itself? Do you feel like those groups would be different than the generic Youtube groups?
Even if they have interest in the game you`re doing videos on it would be hard to get them to be interested in your videos since they`re a creator themselves.Also you have to remember that its a really low chance that you would run into a creator who plays the game you do videos on also take in consideration that they`re only in the group to promote their channel.So the chances that they will actually check out your channel is very low.That`s why it would be best to put your strength somewhere else you would get a audience from rather than other creators.

Reactions: Crown

Your Buddy Gas

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator

Even if they have interest in the game you`re doing videos on it would be hard to get them to be interested in your videos since they`re a creator themselves.Also you have to remember that its a really low chance that you would run into a creator who plays the game you do videos on also take in consideration that they`re only in the group to promote their channel.So the chances that they will actually check out your channel is very low.That`s why it would be best to put your strength somewhere else you would get a audience from rather than other creators.
Thanks for the advice, I always had plans to make an Instagram account for my channel. Once I have the time I'll make one.

Btw, nice video on Cuphead Gas! I recently did one myself.
Thank you :)

Sorry for the late response ×D

Reactions: Crown and Arc Flash