Can someone help me edit my Videos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello my name is Joey and i am gonna start very soon to make daily videos and the number one key to good videos is the editing and thats is what i am here about i would love it if someone could help by editing my videos and i have some perks like you will be in the outro and i will put your name in the desc. also i will not pay this is non-profit.

AustinCollings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Hello my name is Joey and i am gonna start very soon to make daily videos and the number one key to good videos is the editing and thats is what i am here about i would love it if someone could help by editing my videos and i have some perks like you will be in the outro and i will put your name in the desc. also i will not pay this is non-profit.
Just do what I (and probably many others) have done. Get on YouTube, and search what you need help learning! Still I find my self looking on the Internet for how to do something in my video editing software. Just keep learning and practicing!

Minah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Remote editing isn't that easy to do in this time and age with how big the video files have become, but I'll give you my best tips/the things I think you should learn first!

• I personally edit by using the sound weaves in my recording software, as my videos are mainly about what I'm saying. Basically I cut out all the clips that have no sound and I'm able to do it very precisely.
  • Learn to do the cutting in an efficient way. In premiere pro I use the "mark in", "mark out" and "extract" to cut out a section of silence in the middle of the clip, and also saving myself a bunch of clicks and time (also, I'm using premiere pro).
  • A nice benchmark to keep in mind is that your voice should be at sound levels -6 and background music should be around -20. This depends hugely in what kind of music and sounds you're using, but think of it as a rule of thumb and adjust it accordingly.
  • Cut the fat. I'm sure you've heard it before but try to cut out everything that kills the pace of the video. If something isn't necessary or if it's boring, cut it out.
  • Don't worry about finding a special style at first. Try any idea that you have, keep doing it and eventually you'll grow and find what suits you the best.
Hope it helps! Good luck~

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's a very optimistic venture to only offer exposure to a channel that would be doing some rather busy and time consuming work.

GigaPower

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will edit you videos contact my skype: darkhound123