Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When i was recording/boradcasting on my ps4 i went over 6 hours on my video and youtube editor wont let me edit the video all i need is the edit out to the point where i started building my japanese castle up again.

If anyone can do that for me please that would be greatful

ask for the link for the url to the video

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
If you are able to get it onto Youtube then you are able to re-download it (which will compress the file) and then edit it from there in the video editor. Or do you mainly do all of your editing on Youtube?

The only thing with a 6 hour video for me is the render time. It would take a really long time for something that large.

A site I like to visit is called *************. Then add the .cc at the end. There you can download videos into a video format (mp4 is my preferred choice) and from there you can edit them into your videos. =]
Hope that helps!

AustinCollings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
When i was recording/boradcasting on my ps4 i went over 6 hours on my video and youtube editor wont let me edit the video all i need is the edit out to the point where i started building my japanese castle up again.

If anyone can do that for me please that would be greatful

ask for the link for the url to the video
Just go on YouTube and search how to get expensive editing software for free.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Or download premiere pro cc , it has 30 days free trial with no limitations

Pichu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I can do this for you if you want. Are you able to chop up the video into smaller parts so that you upload only the parts you want in the video. This makes it much easier as I will know what to put in the video and the file will be much smaller to access.