Can someone edit my happy wheels video

Azim Ali

Reaction score
This is my first happy wheels video and Im looking for an editor. I want someone who could make it as funny as possible. Maybe under 15 minutes?

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Will you pay?

Azim Ali

Reaction score
Yes ill pay max 10 pounds if you understand[DOUBLEPOST=1469783416,1469783021][/DOUBLEPOST]Would it cost to make the thumbnail aswell. You see, Im going away for the week so I need someone to edit.
How much of a pay would you want?

KrakenSoup

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you really want somebody editing your videos? As a one off I can understand but long term?

You're better of editing yourself, no matter how good someone is at editing it won't be exactly how you want it.

Reactions: Crown

Azim Ali

Reaction score
I dont know. This the first time Im actually doing hardcore editing and it feels like it will take 1 million years. Is this just me or does everyone get it?

KrakenSoup

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I dont know. This the first time Im actually doing hardcore editing and it feels like it will take 1 million years. Is this just me or does everyone get it?
Like any software, skill, education etc - it all takes time, yes it will be difficult and slow at first and you'll probably think the end result sucks, but the next time you do it the results will be better and cycle repeats until you're a pro.

I picked up premiere for the first time ever 4 months ago, compare that to my latest videos I'm a million times better now. Start sooner rather then later and before you know if, editing wont be such a chore.

Cheers.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I agree with Kraken.

If you take away the task of editing from a gaming channel, then basically all you are doing is playing games all day! That's not being a YouTuber at all. If you want to be a gaming YouTuber, you'll need to do your editing yourself. If someone was really good at editing gaming videos, then they'd just start their own (successful) channel. :)

Just some friendly advice. Good luck.

Azim Ali

Reaction score
Most popular channels dont edit like JSE or markiplier. But I guess I can just do that later when I am more popular. For now I will just edit myself thanks for he help!! I feel more confident now!

Reactions: Crown

KrakenSoup

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most popular channels dont edit like JSE or markiplier. But I guess I can just do that later when I am more popular. For now I will just edit myself thanks for he help!! I feel more confident now!
I doubt that, chances are they edit their own work. Bigger multi team channels like yogcast and rooster teeth will have dedicated editors but for single youtubers they will most likely do the editing themselves.

Regardless, crack on with learning to edit!

Ta.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru