Can someone dislike your video more than once?

MinesomeMC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This guy who is a troll dislikes all my videos but instead of one dislike i get 5 and i go on his channel and his video which it has 9 views it has 20 likes! Someone help me i already blocked him and reported him but i just wondering if its possible!

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Just a possible case of multiple accounts assigned to one or more e-mails is the most likely cause. To be fair, this kind of person is looking for a reaction usually.

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah if he has multiple accounts it will be that for sure. Don't worry too much dislikes count as interaction and YouTube likes that! So his little stunt kinda backfired. They aren't nice to look at and they can make you feel a bit sad but as far as YouTube goes dislikes aren't necessarily bad

Taylor Hoffman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
To be brutally honest, the guy or girl is simply looking for a reaction of some type to seek some sort of pleasure out of hating on your channel. Don't get overwhelmed about it, once he sees it doesn't bother you, he'll give up.

TheFallenNightmare

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
He has multiple accounts. but you should like your own videos[DOUBLEPOST=1467827547,1467827519][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah if he has multiple accounts it will be that for sure. Don't worry too much dislikes count as interaction and YouTube likes that! So his little stunt kinda backfired. They aren't nice to look at and they can make you feel a bit sad but as far as YouTube goes dislikes aren't necessarily bad
yep[DOUBLEPOST=1467827637][/DOUBLEPOST]
This guy who is a troll dislikes all my videos but instead of one dislike i get 5 and i go on his channel and his video which it has 9 views it has 20 likes! Someone help me i already blocked him and reported him but i just wondering if its possible!
to let you know your channel link dosen't work

Darkinno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
He has multiple accounts.Dont mind to like your own videos brah :p