can i get some ideas how to grow my channel faster thanks!

Challenge this

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so i started an eating challenge channel and want to know some tips to grow it faster if you guys have any. If our content needs to change in any way id love to hear feedback thanks!

Challenge this

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm promoting it by sharing it on facebook, getting my friends to share it on social media and here so far. I'm new so idk what forums ect to join or what promotes my channel best

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Okay:

• Remain active and upload regularly, but don't spam. You want people to appreciate your content by giving them time to get hyped for your next video.
  • Post content you're proud of and would genuinely want to see. Watch your videos back and think: "Is this really my best? Does this sell my channel in the best possible way?" It's okay to be your own critic.
  • Collaborate with other YouTubers and share networks. Make friends in the community and you'll get a lot more out of it because you'll be engaging with people you like and doing projects you actually enjoy.
These are also super important:
  • Editing. Don't sit in front of a camera and ramble for 14 minutes and upload it directly. People will get bored, so keep your videos shorter and more engaging by only including what is necessary. There is, however, such a thing as too much editing - so don't throw in a million jump cuts or panning shots or zooms or explosion effects. It can look try-hard and distract from the original point of the video.
  • Intro | Outro. These aren't at all necessary, but they will aid you in establishing yourself as a brand and give your audience something short 'n' simple to memorise you by. If people go on YouTube and remember who you are, you've done it right. Try and avoid the dubstep intro templates, as they're fairly synonymous now with the 1.3 million kids aged 12 - 16 who are still obsessed with Minecraft. Go with something that hasn't been seen often, or before.
  • Keywords. What you add in your tags will be what allows people to find you, so make sure you've thought out all your options. List the food, the channel name, anything else you mention that's relevant. Try to avoid false tags because it's misleading, will earn you more dislikes and a simple Ctrl + U on your video will call you out on it, so just be genuine on that one.
  • Patience. Oh gosh, this is the most important one of all. It sounds like a cop-out answer, and I don't blame you for thinking that way, but it is honestly a case of using all the advice I've mentioned above and then acknowledging that success won't come overnight. If you want something to happen, you do need to show some initiative and work towards it every day, but it will take time. However, as time progresses, you'll learn more and you'll improve exponentially.
Best of luck!

Challenge this

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for that elaborate answer as we will use that to help our journey with our channel. I know it's like they say, its a snowball effect once u gain more subscribers but the key is to push hard to get the first ones to begin with. Thanks for the advice!!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thread moved to Strategies & Advice section