Can I get feedback on my videos please?

xquizit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know I'm asking for a lot but hey if you don't ask you don't get...So as the title suggests ,,can i get feedback please on my videos?

and to top it up subscribe will be excellent (if u don't ask u don't get)

ThriftyAV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have four vids with 1000+ views, and the prior 8 are all sub 100. The SEO vid has 2000+ views, but only 9 likes and 9 comments, and ZERO dislikes, highly unusual for a vid with a 4 digit view count. Oh, and comments that stay stuff like "cool" and "super great" and have zero detail about your vid do not inspire confidence.

Your claim that file name and thumbnail name need to match your description for YouTube SEO conflicts with the findings of Derral Eves, a well respected expert on YouTube analytics.

In another vid, you say that showing "1 Subscriber" is a bad thing, and go through the steps on how to hide your subscriber count. If you want folks to subscribe to your channel, I would say be as transparent as possible. Think of it in terms of a potential subscriber. You click on a channel with "how to" videos, and the channel does not want you to know the number of subscribers. As a potential subscriber, why would you assume they are hiding this? Are they ashamed of it? Also, most subscribers get a bit of satisfaction watching the sub count go up on a channel after they subscribe. You are denying your subscribers this satisfaction.

My suggestions:
1. Get on camera for parts of your video instead of just screencap vids with voiceover.
2. Post good info and let the views occur organically. Don't try to shortcut your way to success.
3. Be more transparent with regard to subscribers even if the count is not large. If you post good content it will grow.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You have four vids with 1000+ views, and the prior 8 are all sub 100. The SEO vid has 2000+ views, but only 9 likes and 9 comments, and ZERO dislikes, highly unusual for a vid with a 4 digit view count. Oh, and comments that stay stuff like "cool" and "super great" and have zero detail about your vid do not inspire confidence
that is excellent investigative work there, LIKED ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, agree with hiding subscribers, can't stand it

Reactions: ThriftyAV

xquizit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have four vids with 1000+ views, and the prior 8 are all sub 100. The SEO vid has 2000+ views, but only 9 likes and 9 comments, and ZERO dislikes, highly unusual for a vid with a 4 digit view count. Oh, and comments that stay stuff like "cool" and "super great" and have zero detail about your vid do not inspire confidence.

Your claim that file name and thumbnail name need to match your description for YouTube SEO conflicts with the findings of Derral Eves, a well respected expert on YouTube analytics.

In another vid, you say that showing "1 Subscriber" is a bad thing, and go through the steps on how to hide your subscriber count. If you want folks to subscribe to your channel, I would say be as transparent as possible. Think of it in terms of a potential subscriber. You click on a channel with "how to" videos, and the channel does not want you to know the number of subscribers. As a potential subscriber, why would you assume they are hiding this? Are they ashamed of it? Also, most subscribers get a bit of satisfaction watching the sub count go up on a channel after they subscribe. You are denying your subscribers this satisfaction.

My suggestions:
1. Get on camera for parts of your video instead of just screencap vids with voiceover.
2. Post good info and let the views occur organically. Don't try to shortcut your way to success.
3. Be more transparent with regard to subscribers even if the count is not large. If you post good content it will grow.
Great analysis thanks.. as for suggestion
1. kind of not like being on camera in your opinion will the be my downside? or can still carry on ?
2. i tend to do that but at times it gets very irritating seeing no numbers.
3. ill show subscribers count
thanks once again

ThriftyAV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great analysis thanks.. as for suggestion
1. kind of not like being on camera in your opinion will the be my downside? or can still carry on ?
2. i tend to do that but at times it gets very irritating seeing no numbers.
3. ill show subscribers count
thanks once again
There are channels that have success without the host being on camera, but showing you face, at least during the intro and outro, will help your viewers connect with you. You should have faster growth if your audience can see you as well as hear you.

Low numbers are better than fake numbers. If I can tell the difference between real and fake view counts, so can YouTube's AI. In fact YouTube can do a better job, as they know where and when those views came from. If you become monetized, fake views will come back to bite you. Keep posting content, and REAL views will happen organically.