can a public ip address reason to be suspend youtube account?

do you think using public ip risky for youtube channel

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohin

Reaction score
i use mobile phone to manage and upload videos on youtube and i also use sim data connection but each new connection time public ip keep change so thats mean that ip use many people because sim provider giving us some random ip to connect to Internet so here's my question what will happen if someone gets suspended using that public IP and YouTube blacklisted that ip and after somehow i connected to the that ip and upload video using that blacklisted ip will my channel suspended too?
i am worried because last few days many people got suspended from YouTube without any reason even some experience youtuber too

Reaction score
i use mobile phone to manage and upload videos on youtube and i also use sim data connection but each new connection time public ip keep change so thats mean that ip use many people because sim provider giving us some random ip to connect to Internet so here's my question what will happen if someone gets suspended using that public IP and YouTube blacklisted that ip and after somehow i connected to the that ip and upload video using that blacklisted ip will my channel suspended too?
i am worried because last few days many people got suspended from YouTube without any reason even some experience youtuber too
Next to impossible. Youtube bans accounts not IP's. If it bans an IP it can't go on the site period and they aren't gonna lose that money. Plus IP Addresses that aren't STATIC do change many times from the routers. The only way they could remotely do that is the device's hardware ID's but YT doesn't care that much. If you are worried just use a VPN.

Reactions: Kelkschiz

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Like Johny said, IPs are not enough anymore, IP-banning is becoming a thing of the past. However it is always good to be security conscious. A lot has to do with trust. Whenever you login using secret credentials you should ask yourself, do I trust the people who maintain the systems which I use to login. Because for a person with the skill and the intent it is relatively easy to intercept your credentials if the network you use is poorly secured and/or maintained. Personally I would never use a public wifi network if I didn't know and trusted the operator.

ulmi

Reaction score
I also recommend using VPNs while connecting to free public hotspots. This article explains clearly why we need to do so.
Indeed, no one knows what info can be stolen from our accounts. I’ve never thought my e-wallet can be a target for hackers, as usually I don’t keep huge sums of money there. Nothing of the kind! But once connecting to the airport wi-fi all the money just disappeared from the card and I had to apply for additional financial assistance to the company. For my opinion, you need to be 100% secured and ready to confront any potential risk, be it physical assault or property theft.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I also recommend using VPNs while connecting to free public hotspots. This article explains clearly why we need to do so.
Indeed, no one knows what info can be stolen from our accounts. I’ve never thought my e-wallet can be a target for hackers, as usually I don’t keep huge sums of money there. Nothing of the kind! But once connecting to the airport wi-fi all the money just disappeared from the card and I had to apply for additional financial assistance to the company. For my opinion, you need to be 100% secured and ready to confront any potential risk, be it physical assault or property theft.

Hello

This is a very old thread and OP is no longer active here. Please don't bump old threads as it's very confusing for everyone. ty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.