Gaming Calling to all committed YouTubers!

Aspo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Elloooo.

My names Baxtor (even if it says Aspo.... YTTalk, help me out plz). I'm nearly 17 and upload to YouTube nearly every day, I also stream. Anyway, today I'm here to post if there's any YouTubers that consistently upload, are committed, and have a solid understanding of how YouTube community/growth works.

I'm getting to the stage where I would like to collaborate with some of these particular people. I use Skype to communicate.

Things I'm looking for:
- Not really age specific but I ask for abit of maturity (as in don't be a squeaker).
- A few solid videos on YouTube that shows your personality and professionalism.
- A actual working clear microphone. Webcam is preferred but I'm not really bothered.
- Xbox One/PC or if you just wanna chat and chill I'm cool with that :)
- Just be chill, I don't really mind who's on my channel as long as they're having a good time and just taking things as they come.
- Must have some sort of a brand, what i mean is, you must have custom thumbnails, a channel banner and a channel logo. They don't have to be amazing but they have to be clear.
- Subscribers do not matter, as long as you have a few subs that comment and support you. All is good.
- Also, I am not going to collab with dead channels (more than 1k inactive subscribers), botted channels or fraud channels.

I have the following games:
- Fifa 16
- COD BO3
- COD AW
- Titanfall
- GTA V
- NBA 2k15
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Battlefield 4
- GMOD
- CSGO
- The Forest
- Wick
- YouTubers Life
- Minecraft (Don't play much but it's there)

Note: That I constantly buy new games to play. ahahha, so I'm not really bothered if you don't have the same game as me. We can still have bants and support one another in the path to success :)

But yeah, cheers for reading the post.
You can contact me via:
Skype - baxhighway
Twitter - @OfficialBaxtor
YouTube - /Baxtor (It'll come up when you search it!)

Emery

Reaction score
I'll do a collab with you, you can check out my channel below. Also, I just got a blue snowball so all is good with mic quality now. I don't have many games atm, but i'm sure we can figure something out with maybe a free-to-play or something.

By the way i think there is a typo in your twitter name in your signature

Reaction score
Sure man I'll be happy to collaborate with you. Just send DM on twitter (same as my youtube name), and I just want to make it clear that I make my own channel art and I'm still trying to add more things, like the intro to my videos. I only play on Xbox One, if that isn't a problem.

Reaction score
Sure man I'll be happy to collaborate with you. Just send DM on twitter (same as my youtube name), and I just want to make it clear that I make my own channel art and I'm still trying to add more things, like the intro to my videos. I only play on Xbox One, if that isn't a problem. (The other reply didn't go through)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I'm a super small channel so I don't how much I can help you but I'll totally play. I play GTAV, gmod, The Forest, Youtuber's Life, and Minecraft (like you I don't play much either) DM me on either twitter (same name) or youtube if you're interested