Music Calling All Singers [A Humongous Cover Project!]

MagesticDragon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to make a very special collaboration video. I want to get a special message out that no matter what our background is, we're still connected around the world despite gender, race, sexuality, etc.

I don't have a set # of singers but the more the merrier. However you will have to go through an audition for me. Simply if you would like to take part, give me a clip of you singing. If for some reason I don't accept you as singer (I don't want to offend anyone but I want the song to turn out great!) you can still be a part of the video, but more information on that will be released when the release date gets closer.

I want to release the cover on Christmas Day, as a little gift to everyone to the world. And the reason why I'm starting now is because of all the work that needs to be put in.

Now you may be wondering just what this song will be. It is an English cover of a song called "Connecting" I can't really post a link here, so just search for "Vocaloid Connecting English Cover" By Aruvn.

If you want to take part, that's great! I could really use all the help I can get! and I'm excited to hear all of your auditions!

JPMusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, this sound really cool! If you want you can check out my channel as I have a bunch of covers out! This would be amazing!

Jordan Levy

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea! If you would like to hear my voice,I have a ton of covers on my channel for you to listen to. If you are interested, please email me at jordanlevymusic@gmail.com

Layerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This sounds really cool! Id love to be part of it, check out my channel for examples of my singing :)

MagesticDragon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, this sound really cool! If you want you can check out my channel as I have a bunch of covers out! This would be amazing!
Hey sorry for the late reply and such, but it'll be cool to have you a part of it. Do you have an e-mail I can contact?