Gaming Building a gaming collab group

ItsSteadyEddie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey whats going on everyone im eddie. im looking for some funny people to make some videos with. i play xbox one and pc. i play alot of games so finding one to play wont be hard. i just started a fresh youtube channel so im looking to collab. i do funny moments, montages, lets plays and whatever else kinda video you could think of. im looking for older youtubers preferably 18 and up as im 23, but im willing to work with anyone. as long as your easy going and have some good humor youll fit in. if your interested in what kinda work i do i just recently posted my first video on my new channel. if you like what you see add me on discord and we can go from there. Discord ItsSteadyEddie#7505

Levi Edmonson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Add LowKeyAnCrushin on xbox and we could talk from there!

Thomas Davies

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello mate! I've just added you on Discord, I am interested in collaborating also for YouTube, my discord is thomas18#5322

ComicalBurrito

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I have just started a Yt channel like a month ago and it sounds like I'm looking for the same thing you are. My channel is ComicalBurrito just like my gamertag but like i said i just started :p

I'm 18+ and mainly play xbox one. check out some of my videos and lemme know if you wanna try a session or 2 to see if we are on the same page.

^^ there's a link to my channel and the videos i have so far.