BroadbandTV Network. Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyun

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I recently got contacted by a rep from the BroadbandTV network to join them. They seem like a pretty good company and offered a special deal for me which I guess is good but I'm wondering if I can do better

I've heard of other networks like Fullscreen having the same deals as well and they seem to provide more benefits and have a higher reputation when it comes to RPM rates etc...

Does anyone have experience with BroadbandTV and why I should choose them over Fullscreen or any other network? I wonder if I can bring up fullscreen deals to maybe talk them into giving me a better percentage or something... what do you guys think

My Channel Stats! (yes I animate stickfigures for a living >.>)
120,000 subscribers
1,500,000 video views (monthly)
92,000 channel views (monthly)

MLGCodcaster

The most intense youtuber ever! xD
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I would personally go with a network that is under broad band you may not get as much revenue but you get more networking opportunities and perks etc

Hyun

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I would personally go with a network that is under broad band you may not get as much revenue but you get more networking opportunities and perks etc
I guess that applies more for smaller channels but when it comes down to it, revenue is the biggest factor in my decision because I need to pay rent and stuffs!

All I've heard about fullscreen are great stuff and virtually no negative feedback for them so I just now applied for fullscreen and I'm going to see if they get back to me with a better deal.

I've heard little to nothing when it comes to BroadbandTV network though. Keep in mind they aren't TGN they just help TGN and manage it so they have different contracts etc. People have tons of info on TGN (many of them being bad comments) but not much on BroadbandTV which should be a higher tier network with better benefits and CTM rates right?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I personally would avoid BBTV or any of their sub-networks, I`m not gonna start bashing them again just look at some old threads

MLGCodcaster

The most intense youtuber ever! xD
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I guess that applies more for smaller channels but when it comes down to it, revenue is the biggest factor in my decision because I need to pay rent and stuffs!

All I've heard about fullscreen are great stuff and virtually no negative feedback for them so I just now applied for fullscreen and I'm going to see if they get back to me with a better deal.

I've heard little to nothing when it comes to BroadbandTV network though. Keep in mind they aren't TGN they just help TGN and manage it so they have different contracts etc. People have tons of info on TGN (many of them being bad comments) but not much on BroadbandTV which should be a higher tier network with better benefits and CTM rates right?
TGN isn't the only network under BroadBandTV just because TGN is not as good doesn't mean BroadBandTV and other networks under them are bad.

unknown_userr433436365

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer

TGN has been a bit better over the last month or so.

Other subnetworks include VISO , Acifin and Accuza although BBTV only own TGN and Acifin

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
70/30 is a horrible deal. With your monthly views, you should be looking for a 90/10 split or a multi tiered contract with whatever network you sign with. I would avoid broadband at all costs. I'll send you a PM.

unknown_userr433436365

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
70/30 is a horrible deal. With your monthly views, you should be looking for a 90/10 split or a multi tiered contract with whatever network you sign with. I would avoid broadband at all costs. I'll send you a PM.
70/30 with BBTV is poor, but for many networks its good as if there isn`t much expenses that its alright, I personally would go for a network with 80/20 or higher like Fullscreen etc, but then they often have lower features, but not lower than BBTV,
I`m starting to wonder will BBTV ever finish their dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.