Brand New YouTuber Gaming / Storytime

Nhalez

Reaction score
I was just wondering if I could get any help and feedback for my channel I just started with only two videos up. I know I'm not the best but I would like to know if there are any suggestions to help improve the quality of my videos aswell as some gameplay maybe some game suggestions or editing suggestions maybe some equipment I should look into? Anything will help! Thank you all!

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The stories are interesting but try to cut it down to like...3-5 minutes, 8 minute for an entire story is a bit too long - try to cut down the details and put as much into 3-5 minutes as possible. Kinda like when you edit a video and show the best but also try to be as informative as possible. When I first started out, I was cursing a lot and just trying to be like AYY WHADUP n stuff (I live in Chicago) so I do talk like that sometimes daily LOL but I think a part of it is being uncomfortable --- try to tone down the cursing and use other words that'll make the story funnier. Besides that, just keep practicing - the audio seems a bit quiet, maybe your too far from the microphone. Besides that not too bad.

Reactions: Nhalez

Nhalez

Reaction score
The stories are interesting but try to cut it down to like...3-5 minutes, 8 minute for an entire story is a bit too long - try to cut down the details and put as much into 3-5 minutes as possible. Kinda like when you edit a video and show the best but also try to be as informative as possible. When I first started out, I was cursing a lot and just trying to be like AYY WHADUP n stuff (I live in Chicago) so I do talk like that sometimes daily LOL but I think a part of it is being uncomfortable --- try to tone down the cursing and use other words that'll make the story funnier. Besides that, just keep practicing - the audio seems a bit quiet, maybe your too far from the microphone. Besides that not too bad.
Thank you for being honest, yeah I'm still getting used to it haha but Yeah it's great to hear feedback :)

Reactions: iMSaiyan

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
No problem man - good luck! Hope ta see some more next week!