Boy Admits Raping Sister After He Watched p**n on Xbox

FallenAngelGM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I know.... very disturbing.

I woke up in the morning and I stumbled on this news article on KOTAKU.com and I was beyond shocked at it. (Click here for the article)

Long story short: in the U.K., a 13-year-old kid raped his 8-year-old sister after watching p**n on his XBOX 360. During his interrogation from the police, he said he saw p**n and wanted to try it on her because she couldn't remember stuff.

Trust me, she'll remember this all of her life.

Somewhere, the job wasn't done right! The parents apparently didn't have the "TALK" with him, or school didn't give enough sex ed to him, I don't know. We've all been sexually curious at least once in our lives. I was a kid when I saw my first p**n movie (that's how I learned where babies came from), but never, NEVER I had the sudden urge to f*ck my sister to find out how it was.

The parents can't be there 24/7 for the kids, but along the road, some parental supervision lacked incredibly. I mean, 13 YEARS OLD!!!! COME ON!

Sorry for the rant... What do you guys think?

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It's incredible how a simple lack of knowledge on sexual activities can lead to such horrific things isn't it?! :eek:

EmulatedSith

YTTalk's Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

I woke up in the morning and I stumbled on this news article on KOTAKU.com and I was beyond shocked at it. (Click here for the article)

Long story short: in the U.K., a 13-year-old kid raped his 8-year-old sister after watching p**n on his XBOX 360. During his interrogation from the police, he said he saw p**n and wanted to try it on her because she couldn't remember stuff.

Somewhere, the job wasn't done right! The parents apparently didn't have the "TALK" with him, or school didn't give enough sex ed to him, I don't know. We've all been sexually curious at least once in our lives. I was a kid when I saw my first p**n movie (that's how I learned where babies came from), but never, NEVER I had the sudden urge to f*ck my sister to find out how it was.

The parents can't be there 24/7 for the kids, but along the road, some parental supervision lacked incredibly. I mean, 13 YEARS OLD!!!! COME ON!

Who f*cks their own sister?? And all to find out what sex feels like? Ugh some people are disgusting

EmulatedSith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's a messed up world we live in nowadays.
Sadly it is. Like when I saw my first p**n film I didn't go running off a trying to shag the nearest girl -.- let alone my sister.

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Sadly it is. Like when I saw my first p**n film I didn't go running off a trying to shag the nearest girl -.- let alone my sister.
I watched p**n for the first time when I was 8 out of curiosity after getting "the talk". It wasn't until I was 15 that I had my FIRST sexual encounter. :) AND, I'm only 16.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I watched p**n for the first time when I was 8 out of curiosity after getting "the talk". It wasn't until I was 15 that I had my FIRST sexual encounter. :) AND, I'm only 16.
I did never get the talk :(
But I learned from Sims 1 that if you make out with someone you make a baby. So that's something.

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score

Ah damn, when I found it she was only 8, I just felt scarred and broken D:
That's horrible!
And the fact he's in the UK, where I live....

But hopefully he'll learn his lesson and never do it again.

EmulatedSith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I did never get the talk :(
But I learned from Sims 1 that if you make out with someone you make a baby. So that's something.
I never had the talk either man! haha :') :( for me when I was young I realised that it was just common sense that a boy and a girl had to do something to make a baby....they don't just magically appear haha :') ;D