Both of my channels losing subs in a minute

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As you all know that I run two channel anjim plays ( upload ever Wednesday) and anjim 2.0 (upload ever Mondays). When I upload a 2-5 videos someone unsub because I did sub4sub ( I don't know about it until later on). I know people say : I don't worry about subs but you will need them to grow! Promoting on social media is not going to get me exposure because a Youtuber will follow you on Twitter and PM you going checking out their channel ( WHICH I HATE!). I have a trump card " Google Adword" I am not ready to use it yet but if this getting out of hand. I am upset that people don't want to collab with me (well that's their loss). What do you think is wrong? Do you have experience with this?

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
People subscribe and unsubscribe to channels all the time. The main thing is to see an overall upward trend. Don't pay too much attention to the day-to-day, look more at your weekly or monthly stats. Also, try different places to promote. Some folks swear by Reddit, some love different forums (not YouTube-related forums, more for what your videos' subjects are). There are plenty of places to promote, if you just look.

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Never do sub4sub.
Personally, seeing up to 5 one hour+ long videos at once is a turn off to me. I think it would be better to post once daily at a scheduled time.
Quality of content, people prefer a smoother rendering. (720p seems minimal nowadays)
Stay humble. Everything is a learning experience.

Reactions: alexoah

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to strategy

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I see google Adwords more as a magnifying glass. If you're unable to grow your channel organically, you won't get as much growth as you expect and you won't maximize Adword's potential. And even if you do get some growth, you'll become reliant on it. Of course if money is not an issue for you, then by all means go use Adwords. But I would rather have all my fundamentals and have a system on how to grow that works figured out first.

Reactions: alexoah and Anjim