Gaming Black Ops 3 Clan Recruitment for Arena Series

Hi guys, I am starting a new YouTube series in which i find the best team of 4 call of duty gamers to play competitive arena games aiming for the most wins possible. No K/D or prestige is required as all i need are team players and players who play the objective. If i get a lot of interest, i will host an open lobby to analyse players performance and choose the best players from there, however if i don't get much interest, i will analyse each player individually. Please either reply to this thread or email me at infraredgaming123@gmail.com.

I used to play tons of competitive on bo3 just getting back into it now I'm on within 2 hours to start back up I have a team called civil we need 1 more player we are down for arena

Im interested man!
Thanks for the reply, i will let you know the date and time of the trial lobby[DOUBLEPOST=1467677074,1467677049][/DOUBLEPOST]
I used to play tons of competitive on bo3 just getting back into it now I'm on within 2 hours to start back up I have a team called civil we need 1 more player we are down for arena
I am not willing to leave my current clan sorry as i already have one other person ready for this series, thanks for the offer though!

msg me on skype: Berks.Costa ples

Hi guys, I am starting a new YouTube series in which i find the best team of 4 call of duty gamers to play competitive arena games aiming for the most wins possible. No K/D or prestige is required as all i need are team players and players who play the objective. If i get a lot of interest, i will host an open lobby to analyse players performance and choose the best players from there, however if i don't get much interest, i will analyse each player individually. Please either reply to this thread or email me at infraredgaming123@gmail.com.

Let me know date and time for trial lobby?

I would like to see the way you guys play before i make a final decision if possible
Yeah of course man, we currently have 2 players chosen for the arena series, when we choose our final player why don't we play some practise matches and you can see if you want to join that way? If you have an alternative way that you would prefer just let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1467723678,1467722750][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to see the way you guys play before i make a final decision if possible
Quick update mate, we have just got our final player, a friend of mine who plays pro for Riot Gaming, sometime next week i will organise a time when everybody comes online and we will play a couple of practise games in arena and you can make your decision through there.

Back