Gaming BioShock Infinite LP-ers, wanna collab?

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I am looking for another Youtube gamer channel that may be interested in a collab/promotion campaign for our BioShock LP's and possible future collab/dual commentary.

The "campaign" would basically be something where we would make a very short one time shout out for each other's BioShock LP in the beginning of our own video (e.g. "Hey guys, if you want to check out another Let's Play for BioShock Inifite, definitely take a look at 'xxxx'; 'xxxx', a member from my forum YTTalk is also doing a really cool Let's Play for BioShock", etc.) and putting each other's info in the description... blah, you get the drill.

I'm looking for someone that is professional and not some sub4sub-er. This sounds a bit anal and tedious, but I want to get to know you first, because I definitely don't plan on making a shout out for or working with some fooligus. Essentially, I'm looking for a collab partner that is interested in working with me, perhaps, on more than one occasion toward comprehensive growth. ;) Xbox by the way.

Reactions: ShutUpYourLife

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I can give it a shoutout, but im not LPing the game yet.
I will atleast wait until the hype is dead (approx 4-5 months from now)
And i am up for some Co-op commentary.

Lilikoi Juice

Reaction score
Channel Type
I can give it a shoutout, but im not LPing the game yet.
I will atleast wait until the hype is dead (approx 4-5 months from now)
And i am up for some Co-op commentary.
I'm on the Xbox though... :( Forgot to mention that.

Lilikoi Juice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Anyhow, i am gonna give your series a shoutout anyways because im the Based Indie Hipster Br00tal.
Oh, thank you... :cloud9: Not quite sure how to show my happy smile. I love the Broobie image on your trailer.

Reactions: Br00tal

ShutUpYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah man I wish I say this thread before recording five episodes of my BioShock Let's Play haha but I'd be down for this and if you want to get to know me more, all you gotta do is ask. I'm an open book!

Lilikoi Juice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ah man I wish I say this thread before recording five episodes of my BioShock Let's Play haha but I'd be down for this and if you want to get to know me more, all you gotta do is ask. I'm an open book!
BioShock Infinite!?!? Did you decide to play it :)

Reactions: ShutUpYourLife

ShutUpYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
BioShock Infinite!?!? Did you decide to play it :)
Yeah, at first I figured I'd record them at the same time and release BioShock Infinite at a later time but now I think I'm gonna finish up my BioShock 1 LP and release them all this weekend and start up my Infinite LP on monday.

Lilikoi Juice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah, at first I figured I'd record them at the same time and release BioShock Infinite at a later time but now I think I'm gonna finish up my BioShock 1 LP and release them all this weekend and start up my Infinite LP on monday.
Oh ossum, but I have to wait until my next video because I've already put out 1 and 2.