Biggest mistake you guys have ever made?

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
What is the biggest mistake you guys made in a video after you already posted it up or during pre/post recording?

There was someone on another site that was recording the wrong screen for 1-2 hours of gameplay footage lol.

My biggest mistake was doing a video for an hr and having the audio be ULTRA loud to the point where I couldn't deamplify it whatsoever - Good bye footage.

haley&connor

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nothing too serious has happened yet with out channel, there have been times when I forgot to do a thumbnail or post a description (not that big of deals!)! Good luck with your channel :)

Reactions: iMSaiyan

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Nothing too serious has happened yet with out channel, there have been times when I forgot to do a thumbnail or post a description (not that big of deals!)! Good luck with your channel :)
Thanks! :) feel free to come back here to post your big mistake if you ever make one! haha

TopLion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Accidentally shuffling a clip down the timeline half an hour, then rendering it out for hours, before watching back and realizing why the video took so long to render. :/

Reactions: Tivo

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Accidentally shuffling a clip down the timeline half an hour, then rendering it out for hours, before watching back and realizing why the video took so long to render. :/
Same thing happened to me -- 20 minutes of extra blank footage at the end of my video T_T still not the worse mistake ive made haha but i feel your pain.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One of my biggest mistakes was when I didn't put my video overlay in the right spot for my ending screen. It was way too small and up in the corner. It was embarrassing because I had a box design it was supposed to be in, so it was very obvious :giggle:

Reactions: Tivo

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My old laptop was really garbage at previewing my videos so at points I think everything looks fine but I notice them later down the line (after the upload usually)

Some fast grgaks have this black line at the top or bottom because my intro wasn't centered right which asodjosadjoasdjoashfapfhsapdhpasdjpsd just makes me so mad lol.

but some of my older biggest issues or messups was once again my laptop could not handle my microphone? (or something probably latency issues)

but it would literally cut out portions of my audio without me knowing. So it would just sound choppy and instead of just rerecording I would splice the audios to sound normal or natural.

god i'm lazy

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
One of my biggest mistakes was when I didn't put my video overlay in the right spot for my ending screen. It was way too small and up in the corner. It was embarrassing because I had a box design it was supposed to be in, so it was very obvious :giggle:
hahah at least you didnt mess up in the beginning![DOUBLEPOST=1470497965,1470497897][/DOUBLEPOST]
My old laptop was really garbage at previewing my videos so at points I think everything looks fine but I notice them later down the line (after the upload usually)

Some fast grgaks have this black line at the top or bottom because my intro wasn't centered right which asodjosadjoasdjoashfapfhsapdhpasdjpsd just makes me so mad lol.

but some of my older biggest issues or messups was once again my laptop could not handle my microphone? (or something probably latency issues)

but it would literally cut out portions of my audio without me knowing. So it would just sound choppy and instead of just rerecording I would splice the audios to sound normal or natural.

god i'm lazy
lol damn sounds like a lot of work. props to trying to edit and preview on an old laptop. i wouldnt have that patience to wait for all that.

Hunhura

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi!

I've used a hark disk with almost no memory on it and the clips were fully black or green when I was trying to import them or even when rendering (normal clips becoming black when rendering)!

It was a real pain for me until I got what it's all about

Haha

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi!

I've used a hark disk with almost no memory on it and the clips were fully black or green when I was trying to import them or even when rendering (normal clips becoming black when rendering)!

It was a real pain for me until I got what it's all about

Haha

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk
Ahhhh lost clips are the worse lol :( i struggle with that - i have 2 500gbs and 2 tbs and im still having to delete stuff because its getting full