Best places to promote your videos for youtube views (gaming & all kind of videos)

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The nr. 1 best place I have used to promote my videos for views within the 12-24 hours from the video was published, has been on Reddit, however, this also has sometimes a negative effect as some people might be angry and consider it as spam and leave dislikes on your videos despite it is relevant & targeted to people with interest in the topic the video focus on.

I am starting a new channel with funny fails and awesome gaming compilation a little bit which red
arcade, bcc trolling & prestige clips also do. When it comes to gaming it is literally impossible to promote the videos on reddit without people get mad at you with dislikes and all of that, so I tried looking for other methods and I wanted of course real genuine viewers that were interested in my content & I wanted to promote the videos in a way where it doesn't violate youtube rules & guidelines, so I found on google this service called
sprizzy you can control the promotion yourself with how & where the video should be promoted.

I just wanted to hear if anybody has tried similar sites to this or have other good suggestions to how to promote videos for higher ranking on youtube, I normally generate around 100-400 views within first 12-24 hours when promoting my videos to subreddits but its mostly for my upcoming gaming compilation channel that I ask for advice, I am pretty good with SEO but I need a boost to show youtube that this video is good so they rank it good & I don't have to promote it constantly.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
(currently) 37,160 YouTube videos powered by Sprizzy, oh and yours too...
If we all go viral how will this work?
And why promote yours for free more if I choose the pay option?
:p

If your goal is to increase the number of views on your YouTube Video, you can select our Click-To-Play option;
each view will be counted as a YouTube View. This option has a minimum bid rate of just $0.03!

perhaps you should invest on Youtube's paid promotion instead.

The way they overlay preloading your video with "view comment" and/or instant "subscribe" would make me go away. Before subscribing I first check and watch many videos on a channel. But this is just me, I may be wrong :)

Another way might be bored panda. I have posted once a video
and got some likes and a few views. But in my mind was like
begging for views so I didn;t ever did it again...

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
(currently) 37,160 YouTube videos powered by Sprizzy, oh and yours too...
If we all go viral how will this work?
And why promote yours for free more if I choose the pay option?
:p

If your goal is to increase the number of views on your YouTube Video, you can select our Click-To-Play option;
each view will be counted as a YouTube View. This option has a minimum bid rate of just $0.03!

perhaps you should invest on Youtube's paid promotion instead.

The way they overlay preloading your video with "view comment" and/or instant "subscribe" would make me go away. Before subscribing I first check and watch many videos on a channel. But this is just me, I may be wrong :)

Another way might be bored panda. I have posted once a video
and got some likes and a few views. But in my mind was like
begging for views so I didn;t ever did it again...
I am usually also very skeptical to this kind of service, that's why I ask in here first :)

Youtubes paid promotion is bad, I have asked others in here who says they had a not so good experience with it.

Reactions: videoeditgr