Best BUDGET Vlogging Camera

AustinCollings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Looks pretty good! I'm ballin on a pretty tight budget right now! Using my iPhone 5S, and a small Joby flexible tripod. Looking to upgrade to a Canon EOS M camera soon!

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Looks pretty good! I'm ballin on a pretty tight budget right now! Using my iPhone 5S, and a small Joby flexible tripod. Looking to upgrade to a Canon EOS M camera soon!
iPhone's are good, but I feel they limit you if you need to use your phone for anything! You'll see a major improvement with a dedicated camera!

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
It's the only camera of that size that I could find with an external mic jack and a mount on the top!
Oooo! You're going all out! I wish my camera had the option for an external mic, but if I need a good mic, I'll buy one that clips to my clothes, and just do it that way :D

AustinCollings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Oooo! You're going all out! I wish my camera had the option for an external mic, but if I need a good mic, I'll buy one that clips to my clothes, and just do it that way :D
I have one of those! It kind of bugs me though because I plan on traveling and being out and about a lot. So the wired one gets annoying haha!

Mr_Oujamaflip

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can you plug it into a PC and use it as a webcam?