Best advice for upcoming YouTubers

TheLegendaryUltimata

Reaction score
Hey, Guys! It has been a while since I posted or uploaded a video for that matter. Mostly because the PC I was using to record broke and I just have got to fix it. I thought I would share some tip on how to make better content on YouTube.

Lightworks: Lightworks is a free editing software that is extremely powerful and if you don't use the tools correctly. It will crash if you PC isn't strong enough to process whatever effect you were trying to do. Other than that it can really get the job done better than some paid software!

Camera: If you are looking to be a vlogger. You really don't need a high priced camera. Most iPhones nowadays have a great microphone and camera that can get the job done. Just be sure to hold the camera sideways and if the video comes out flipped. Use the flip effect in Lightworks when you're editing.

Private Server: If you're a gamer. Everything that is public has been overdone thousand times ten fold like Minecraft hunger games for example. I wouldn't recommend only doing one game either because eventually, the ideas will run out. Use a private server with some friends and make a original series. Something that no one else is doing like the new Grand Theft Auto FiveM. If you buy one I recommend EternalHosting. Just because the support there is amazing and the price was better than the other host that I was with like we actually had a whole conversation outside the questions I had and they asked to watch my videos I made on their server when they go up.

Audacity: If you are a starting out musician. I recommend Audacity. Don't let it scare you. It is very easy to use and have a ton of tutorials on YouTube. I use to make music myself. I sounded absolutely horrible but at least audacity cushioned the blow by ALOT! It sadly does not have autotune but there is a plugin for it.

Hopefully, This helps someone! Let me know what you guys think of this below!

Reactions: Imaginary Dave

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice tips! Definitely think gaming is an overdone thing and for many the mindset still is "I can just film myself playing a game and I'll get so big." It certainly is a great niche but yes, being successful means doing something not just original but VERY ORIGINAL. Thanks! :bounce:

SupWithT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good tips bro. Its especially helpful to any gamers who want free capture to use ps4 share option since Most people don't realize that already