Gaming Being a guest in a video

ItsOmz

Reaction score
Hey people! I'm new to the whole Youtube thing and just opened this account. I was looking to appear as a guest in someone's video just to get an idea of the youtube scene and see what its like to be in a video. Collabing in a commentary, playing an online game together or playing MMOs like minecraft.
My Skype: ItsOmz
Cheers.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
what are you looking to play? i could maybe help, but i cant assure you its very soon (within a few days)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
it depends what you would be able to do in return :)

ItsOmz

Reaction score
what are you looking to play? i could maybe help, but i cant assure you its very soon (within a few days)
As for right now I could get on board with PC games like team fortress 2, left for dead 2 and mincraft. Or commentaries over skype that you can just throw the audio over some gameplay. I aim to buy a capture card to record xbox gameplay very soon.

ItsOmz

Reaction score
it depends what you would be able to do in return :)
haha I like your style. Well I would hope to keep in touch and build a youtube friendship where I would help you out with videos, recording, editing, new ideas, future collabs etc and vice versa. Just opening a new account means I don't know anyone in the youtube community.

jochem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
As for right now I could get on board with PC games like team fortress 2, left for dead 2 and mincraft. Or commentaries over skype that you can just throw the audio over some gameplay. I aim to buy a capture card to record xbox gameplay very soon.
well good news then because those 3 games will work out prefect if we go on with it :) ill add you on skype, i cant talk right away though

ItsOmz

Reaction score
well good news then because those 3 games will work out prefect if we go on with it :) ill add you on skype, i cant talk right away though
I actually just got a gba emulator too, I've just looked at your pokemon channel maybe we could get something working on there too. Cheers I'll be online for while anyway.

jochem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I actually just got a gba emulator too, I've just looked at your pokemon channel maybe we could get something working on there too. Cheers I'll be online for while anyway.
we could try something, the pokemon channel isnt mine though, im just one of the 3 that posts on it. well, we will see what wer gonna do :)