Beauty/Makeup Beauty/Lifestyle YT Friends

KKatrina

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just started out on YT about a month ago and I am loving it! I am looking for some people who I am learn with and from and maybe come up with fun video ideas or even collabs. I really want to develop and grow my channel so I would love to get to know other youtubers. Let me know if you are interested in working together!

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone! I just started out on YT about a month ago and I am loving it! I am looking for some people who I am learn with and from and maybe come up with fun video ideas or even collabs. I really want to develop and grow my channel so I would love to get to know other youtubers. Let me know if you are interested in working together!
Hey there! I followed you on YT! I've been looking for some YT friends!

Reactions: KKatrina

KKatrina

Reaction score
Hey there! I followed you on YT! I've been looking for some YT friends!

Hey Thanks! I followed you as well! I love your videos. Let me know if you ever want to brainstorm ideas or talk about youtube stuff. :)

Cindi kinsily

Reaction score
Looking for YT friends, and even an opportunity to collab in the new year! I live in the NY area

Reactions: KKatrina

glamouraddict

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Thanks for reply, your channel link doesn't work though. I think i have to fix mine as well.

glamouraddict

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, yeah me too i found a thread it and fixed the link. Check out my channel. I've subbed to you. #472 subscriber is me