Be harsh with feedback

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking for some constructive feedback and I want you guys to say it how it is.

What else can I do in order to grow as my current growth is about 1 sub every few days!

Also if you have any video ideas that would help my channel (gaming related) be sure to leave them!

Thanks to anyone reading this! :)

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All I can say is that it would be cool to try different type of games rather than something that is over saturated (Fortnite & Call of Duty) but if your subscribers seem to like both of it, it should be fine to keep doing it I guess but your subscribers won't stay long enough if your content is stale. Try to explore more possibility if can. Your videos is okay but stay away from thumbnails that have red arrows pointing to specific stuff. I read in some forums that people don't like that kind of video thumbnails and would rather stay away from it since majority think that it will be a click bait videos.

Reactions: Mirko

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All I can say is that it would be cool to try different type of games rather than something that is over saturated (Fortnite & Call of Duty) but if your subscribers seem to like both of it, it should be fine to keep doing it I guess but your subscribers won't stay long enough if your content is stale. Try to explore more possibility if can. Your videos is okay but stay away from thumbnails that have red arrows pointing to specific stuff. I read in some forums that people don't like that kind of video thumbnails and would rather stay away from it since majority think that it will be a click bait videos.
Thanks for all of that feedback. I've been wanting to try other games too and maybe that can expand my audience. Thanks! :)

Chemigal_Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for all of that feedback. I've been wanting to try other games too and maybe that can expand my audience. Thanks! :)
When trying to expand your games try looking at what people are searching on YouTube!

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&gprop=youtube

The above is the link I use, I'll turn category to just gaming and see what the top 25 topics and queries are to help me determine games and tags to use for my content. I think you are off to a nice start though for how long you have been around!

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
your thumbnails are dope, your commentary is good, looks like you've got it mostly figured out! like the above guys said, i would definitely start looking for other games to play where there aren't nearly as many other people posting videos of it. i would also say to find ways to see what games are about to be released, and see what games are building hype (maybe check out games that are in beta on steam and get some of those!). i remember back in 2014 "the forest" came out and the few people who jumped on that game saw some massive success, the same seemed to happen with cuphead last year as well. be on top of upcoming releases and i think that can really help with growth.

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
your thumbnails are dope, your commentary is good, looks like you've got it mostly figured out! like the above guys said, i would definitely start looking for other games to play where there aren't nearly as many other people posting videos of it. i would also say to find ways to see what games are about to be released, and see what games are building hype (maybe check out games that are in beta on steam and get some of those!). i remember back in 2014 "the forest" came out and the few people who jumped on that game saw some massive success, the same seemed to happen with cuphead last year as well. be on top of upcoming releases and i think that can really help with growth.
Thank you for all of that feedback, I appreciate the thumbnail compliments, and yeah I agree I need to start making content for other games that are less saturated. Thank You! :)

Sammie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I just think you should just like make more jokes and add some meme layovers but just if you wanna make it more funny but it’s very good stuff.