JayPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! Hope you all okay! ive made this to share with some of you guys and well....to hopefully help you guys out! Basically, i have made a video describing what i use/used to start up a simple gaming youtube channel with a super low budget.

1. First, for my recording software, i use either fraps, or camtasia, i use fraps for when i am recording gaming videos! its really awesome! records at top quality for me :). When i want to record my screen, thats when i use camtasia :) I also use Audacity to record my voice and that is just amazing and yet again, easy to use

2. the editing software i use is movie studio 13, i bought that for £40 and its so easy and simple to use! you can pick them up cheap to be honest but if you find cheaper ones, i say go for it!

3. The equipment i use, A terrible Asus computer so i advise you guys to buy something a littler better unless you are stuck with a not so great one but try and use it to your advantage :) its worth it. i have a turtle beach headset. Not an expensive one, just one with a mic so i can record my stuff. Also i have a headphone splitter cable, 2 male 1 female cable so i can record and hear my gameplay, that cost me £2 haha.

Thats pretty much what i have atm :) so i hope i have helped :D if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!!

Last edited by a moderator:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the video editing and software discussion forum. ^_^

Reactions: JayPlays