darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Hey, guys!

So, I recently updated my avatar and I'm really happy with it but now my banner doesn't match and I'd like to update it. I'm a bit rubbish at things like this, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what my new banner could be?

For reference, I'm an educational comedy channel and I quite enjoy minimalism!

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it. <3

Use photoshop (or pixlr) to place transparent images onto a background and make the banner describe your personality! make sure to have your youtube name in bold text on it aswell. Just be creative with it!

I think a redesigned banner that matches the look of your new avatar should do just fine :) maybe a sketch of you and things that you do?

I like your background colors and shapes in your avatar, it might be good to mimic that in the banner as a border with your channel name and slogan in the middle. It will be minimal, clear to see your channel name and tie in with the avatar :)

Thanks for all the advice, lovelies! I updated my banner last night and I'm happy with it for the time being, so your help was appreciated!

I really like the look of your new banner, it has a very simplistic feel to it which is the big fad and must-do nowadays. The font matches your brand and the colour scheme is also matching which are both plusses. Good job!

Back