Banner Graphic

Omeo

Reaction score
Hey, guys.

Just launched my channel a few minutes ago and right off the bat, there's a problem with the banner graphic on my channel. It's cropped badly. I don't understand; I made it the recommended size. I know technically, you can go in and adjust the cropping, but you can't really change it very much. What went wrong and does anyone know how I can fix it?

Thank you.

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You channel link doesn't exist so I can't look at your YouTube Channel banner.

the graphics need to be 2560x1440 it's also critical where you place your text/images for people to see it

An example in this picture http://prntscr.com/epq98b the text & images needs to be in between the Blue lines.

Omeo

Reaction score
I made it 2560 x 1440, and YouTube cropped it down to about 1/4th of that.

The channel is called Serious Issues. This site won't let me post a link to it.

Zachary Thomas

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
When I made mine i downloaded a template and it was SUPER helpful so maybe go that route. It shows you what would be seen on Desktop/Mobile/TV basically everywhere so you know exactly what everyone is seeing

Reactions: Omeo

RoaringKickz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You channel link doesn't exist so I can't look at your YouTube Channel banner.

the graphics need to be 2560x1440 it's also critical where you place your text/images for people to see it

An example in this picture the text & images needs to be in between the Blue lines.
This is super helpful because I made my banner the correct size but placing the content in the correct spot has been a guessing game

Omeo

Reaction score
When I made mine i downloaded a template and it was SUPER helpful so maybe go that route. It shows you what would be seen on Desktop/Mobile/TV basically everywhere so you know exactly what everyone is seeing
I downloaded a template, like you said, and it solved the problem. Thank you. Coulda swore I used one of those the first time, though. Oh well.