Services Backgrounds/Streams/Thumbnails (Free)

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey could you make me a stream background thing please, but instead of Player Screen and Player Cam could you make it just Other videos:
Because i'm looking for an outro and what you use as streams I really want to use as an outro.

My channel name is youtube.com/josplays and the game as background could be almost anything. I love all games so it doesn't really matter, but I prefer classics.
You know old school style.

Hope you can do that for me :)

Thanks in advanced.

Jos

Reactions: TheGhostOperation

TheGhostOperation

Reaction score
Hey could you make me a stream background thing please, but instead of Player Screen and Player Cam could you make it just Other videos:
Because i'm looking for an outro and what you use as streams I really want to use as an outro.

My channel name is youtube.com/josplays and the game as background could be almost anything. I love all games so it doesn't really matter, but I prefer classics.
You know old school style.

Hope you can do that for me :)

Thanks in advanced.

Jos
i Can do outro's :) any color theme or any specific games in mind

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i Can do outro's :) any color theme or any specific games in mind
Well my channel color is Orange, orange will be great, and for games doesn't matter. I play almost all the games (No minecraft, Call of Duty, slender) but I prefer classic games.

MudPlayz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man do you reckon you could do an outro thingy like that for me? :D but have my avatar in it somewhere plus my channel style is cartoony :p

Attachments