Services Backgrounds and Twitch Stream overlays!

TheGhostOperation

So you want to make your stream look all pro and sexy?
Well i'm the man for the job i do many type's of overlay from starcraft 2 to League of Legends!
Here are some overlay's!yotab2.png

Yotab.png

So those are just a small example i also do basic border's with facecam sections!

Now onto backgrounds i do quite a few and i generally use a dark overlay with gradients and draw color from it (EXAMPLE BELOW)a62152867ade586b419ed8f79dd60f5b.png

I also do it for youtube those are some twitch examples but it's a similar principle
so here are my low prices
$2 Background <twitch>
$2 Stream overlay
$1 Youtube thumbnail (4 Thumbnails) Or $.50 Each
The Bundle abuse $4 Background (Twitch) Two Overlays

Youtube one (New layout) Backgrounds $2
Youtube original $3

Now im not going to be a cynical douche and charge for any addins like your twitter etc
the difference with mine is that it's purely down to you, making tweaks etc and if the job was quick or simple i always charge less than the prices stated so its simple you have to send me an email with what you want colour theme's and game theme if required your youtube/twitter or (twitch if it's a youtube overlay)

And anything else needed also Facecam spaces etc and where they are positioned
Please i'm not claiming to be professional or anything xD but i work to a good standard and communicate with the customer on what they want changed or made.

<Recent Thumbnail> This was a custom shot i got off black ops 2Bad World Thumbnaiil.png
So it's down to you all and feel free to contact me with any query's
Theghostoperation@gmail.com

NETWORK ADVERTISEMENT REMOVED BY STAFF

[DOUBLEPOST=1366053093,1366052797][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to mention i do free twitch items if your a donation channel :) my part to help[DOUBLEPOST=1366132368][/DOUBLEPOST]fine seeing as there is a little slack i will bump it down to $1 on overlay's[DOUBLEPOST=1366151074][/DOUBLEPOST]Finally... If you need help with yours gimme a shout!

Bro! I would definitely love a sick Twitch background and 2 overlays for League. One for the loading screen and another for the game interface. I am down to pay you more than you're asking for your service. For more information, contact me via email or Skype @
Email: Kenneth.stitelyii@gmail.com

I don't know if I'll be back on this thread anytime soon so I'm waiting on your reply via email or Skype. Thanks!

Back