Gaming Awesomenauts and other MOBA's

tedbearman

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was just wondering if anyone wanted to play these games right now-ish. We could record, or just play. I am bored and want to dominate with fellow gamers. I am also down with playing other games, I really don't care. I just want to have fun.

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used to play A LOT of LoL but have not for months now which is a bummer :l and I have played awesomenauts like twice? I would definitely be down for play LoL at some point another day cos I have work in the morning so I wont be up much long (as long as you're not one of these proper serious ragers) :p

tedbearman

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used to play A LOT of LoL but have not for months now which is a bummer :l and I have played awesomenauts like twice? I would definitely be down for play LoL at some point another day cos I have work in the morning so I wont be up much long (as long as you're not one of these proper serious ragers) :p
That sounds great! I like your content, and if your anything like you are in your videos, I imagine we will get along great. I don't rage (that hard). I am just wondering were you reside, so that we can get the time down.

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeahhh I like to think i'm pretty chill and easy to get along with, and I watched your "Why me?" video and thought we would get along pretty well. I'm in England :)

tedbearman

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeahhh I like to think i'm pretty chill and easy to get along with, and I watched your "Why me?" video and thought we would get along pretty well. I'm in England :)
Wonderful, do you have skype? How does this Tuesday sound for you? I have off on Tuesdays. Or tomorrow night?

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm working 9 - 7 on tuesday so i tend to be pretty dead tuesday nights :l tomorrow would be better :) and yeah, il message you it through youtube