AsiatoAustralia youtube channel

Cecilia K

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm naturally introverted and shy- I have no social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok LOL. The only social media account I have is Linkedin but that is for my work purposes. As such, I have nowhere to post to invite other people to watch my videos. Even my family and friends have no idea that I am doing this and they will be shocked if they knew!

I'm an Asian and currently living in Singapore. I'm moving back to Australia in 2022 once the pandemic situation improves, and I thought keeping a vlog of my last year living in Asia would be so much more meaningful than keeping a diary/journal. Some day, 10 years later, I hope to watch back on my videos and make myself laugh. :)

Watching other people's vlogs on Youtube was what kept me sane and entertained while I was on lockdown at home in 2020 and 2021 due to COVID-19. I think the Korean and Japanese vloggers have very good quality videos! :)

I'm just starting out so I have room for improvement. My unique selling point is that I cook a variety of international cuisines, so my videos feature me making Singapore food, western food, Korean food, Japanese food, and Chinese food. These are the dishes I cook on normal days too, so it is not staged just for the camera. My vlogs are for me to reflect back on my life years later, therefore they have to be as genuine and authentic as possible. :)

I welcome all comments and feedback and I feel like such a beginner. My channel's name is "AsiatoAustralia" and stay safe and positive everyone!

Kind regards,
AtoA