Anything I Can Improve To Finally Grow After 4 Years?

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel has been around for over 4 years now, yet I am only at 203 subscribers after so long, most/all of which are inactive. My most popular series of videos went down in viewership recently, and I'm not even yet at 10k views after so long. So what can I do to finally get the train rolling after so long? What can I do to get the views in the first place? Is it maybe something to do with SEO? And then how can I convert it to actual growth, as videos of mine that get way more views than others produce no subscribers, just like everything else. So what can I do to fix this mess?

Jamie Lee Bones

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm.. I checked out your most recent upload and your tags look okay. What are you doing to market your videos? Once you put them up, where do you put them?

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What are you doing to market your videos? Once you put them up, where do you put them?
On Twitter, which no one notices and last time someone clicked on a link to one of my videos on Twitter was 15 months ago, and on forums, which no one notices.

Jamie Lee Bones

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On Twitter, which no one notices and last time someone clicked on a link to one of my videos on Twitter was 15 months ago, and on forums, which no one notices.
I'd maybe tr some new avenues? Facebook, Instagram, Twitch maybe for your Minecraft videos? I think Instagram is a great one personally.
Another thing I've started to recently that's helped with my Analytics of traffic are when working on my tags I look up the topic and check out some of the tags for the highest related videos, hopefully upping my chances of being in the Recommendeds.