Gaming Anyone wants a bigger fanbase for the both of us? Click me!

TheSolarCat

Hi my name is TheSolarCat.....which i think is an OG name....anyways i LOVE to record
The types of games i play/record
Xbox1/Xbox360: Call of duty, battlefield, fifa 16, gta5,smite,minecraft, and many more!
PC: csgo, unturned, dayz,smite world of tanks/ships.......warthunder, league of legends, minecraft and many more!

Im a funny guy with a great personality, i can cooperate wtih people im execellent with photoshop editing and video aspects

Im looking to collab so me and the "friend" can both get a bigger fanbase wether its views likes or subscrivers :)

REQUIREMENTS:
You MUST have at least 100 subs....(sorry)
I will not collab with minecraft channels (if thats the only videos they record)
MUST be cooperate with me :) so we can get stuff done
I would prefer you playing at least 5 days a week
HAVE to be a little mature! :/

If you have any questions please reply so i can answer them! Hope to collab with you!

Hi my name is TheSolarCat.....which i think is an OG name....anyways i LOVE to record
The types of games i play/record
Xbox1/Xbox360: Call of duty, battlefield, fifa 16, gta5,smite,minecraft, and many more!
PC: csgo, unturned, dayz,smite world of tanks/ships.......warthunder, league of legends, minecraft and many more!

Im a funny guy with a great personality, i can cooperate wtih people im execellent with photoshop editing and video aspects

Im looking to collab so me and the "friend" can both get a bigger fanbase wether its views likes or subscrivers :)

REQUIREMENTS:
You MUST have at least 100 subs....(sorry)
I will not collab with minecraft channels (if thats the only videos they record)
MUST be cooperate with me :) so we can get stuff done
I would prefer you playing at least 5 days a week
HAVE to be a little mature! :/

If you have any questions please reply so i can answer them! Hope to collab with you!
Hey Dude i just started youtube? But im available 4day a week but i only do pc games p.s not so on minecraft?

Hi i make funny gaming videos on xbox one and i upload ever second day to every day:)
I know im only at 54 subs but i feel like we should collab:)
my skype is mike mazz
and my xbox GT is TMadGamer

Back