Comedy Anyone want to try something new?

ZanyEd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to collab with someone for the first time. What I want to do is create a video of me trying to do a similar idea to my latest video below. Then I want to collab with someone so that I edit a video of someone else's video and my video back to back. This will be good for both of us because we can create a unique video that shows both of us in a funny video. I will post your channel in the description so that this will help both of our channels grow. We can make a video called "trying to open a can of soda". We struggle to open it lol and try every possible dumb way to open it just like I did to the door in my latest video. It would be so fun helping each other's channels grow by collaborating. Does anyone want to try it? If you do, what ideas do you have? Thanks.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heck that sounds fun to me! Let's do it.

ZanyEd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
alright man what is your idea for a video? it could be anything but it has to be instructional. Like "trying to make coffee".

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
alright man what is your idea for a video? it could be anything but it has to be instructional. Like "trying to make coffee".
I like the trying to make coffee idea! So we'd both be doing the same video?

ZanyEd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yea were both doing the same video. You try to make coffee in the most retarded way haha. Like you start sniffing the coffee mix or something lol. Something stupid but funny like my latest video. Im trying to open the door but I dab at it and do stupid stuff.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yea were both doing the same video. You try to make coffee in the most retarded way haha. Like you start sniffing the coffee mix or something lol. Something stupid but funny like my latest video. Im trying to open the door but I dab at it and do stupid stuff.
Cool! I can do that this coming week if ya want.

ZanyEd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thatll be awesome! Its gonna be a hilarious video!

ZanyEd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bro did you make the video?