anyone want to collaborate? would love to make some new friends with similar interests!

Emma Rego

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys so my Name is Emma Rego, i started the YouTube channel in january but only just started uploading on my channel. Heres a little more about my channel:

Beauty - I love sharing the Cheap alternative to create that expensive makeup look, as i know most students are in a position like myself were they won't be able to afford a lot of expensive products!

Lifestyle - I want to share with you my current journey, However most of my Lifestyle videos i want to target more to younger people out there going through difficult times that i have once personally experienced myself. Now that is from topics such as school, High school, friendships, parents seperating and so much more...
I personally know back then if i had seen someone on YouTube go through something i was currently going through, i wouldn't off felt so alone, lost and confused.

Fashion - I myself am a curvier woman. I love to embrace curvy fashion in the best possible way as i believe theres not enough off it in this world. One day i want to share with you curvy women out there amazing high quality clothes, just like we deserve.

Would love to also collaborate doing some fun YouTube videos to make people laugh! and break up topics.
feel free to message me! would love to have a chat with some of you guys!
much love! Emma

Reactions: 5secsofmaddy_

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the collab forum. :)

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First and foremost! you have a gorgeously beautiful channel! And you are so pretty!

I am in love with everything you wrote. I really wish that Youtube wouldn't have come out so late in my high school career. I wouldn't have been so alone, and struggling with myself, and who I was. And it was okay to be "individual".

A little bit about myself, I am a twenty-six year old gal. I have been doing Youtube for a year and a few months. I am having a blast, I spend a lot of time on my youtube. I love to make videos, and to be in front of the camera. My entire life until I was sixteen years old was put on camera from my father's perspective and I cannot stand to watch it. You remember those awkward stages.. And I just went back to things that I know. A camera in my life just makes a lot of sense. I love to vlog, I love fashion (I am petite and curvy so I am always on a good hunt for awesome clothes that I don't have to hem or alter), also I am a beauty junkie. I have been into make up since I was thirteen years old, or even younger playing in my mothers makeup. I originally started Youtube for beauty, and I have really leaning to a beauty and a vlog once a week.

Also, I have so many ideas for collaborations! Especially with someone, who is mature enough, and I am guessing you are nearing my age. If you'd like, email me sometime! rmmakeupenquiries@gmail.com xoxo

5secsofmaddy_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love your channel and I would love to collaborate with you!

Stefany Paiva

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey girl! I just recently started my channel too and would love to collab! Check out my channel and maybe even message me if youre interested :))

ashleeyyxoxo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm new to youtube, I've been uploading since January but I really want to collab with someone :) Your channel is flawless! I hope we can become great friends :)

Emma Rego

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
He
I'm new to youtube, I've been uploading since January but I really want to collab with someone :) Your channel is flawless! I hope we can become great friends :)

Hey Hun would love to collaborate, your link connects to a YouTube channel that doesn't exist btw Hun!x