Vlog Anyone want to collab with me?

Christopher Johnson

I Bring You Good Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey Guys

Basically I am a vlogging channel, I post things like pranks, angry rants about things, funny stories about things that have happened to me in the past. I will also be vlogging my holiday in summer hopefully but that's in the future.

I'm looking for someone to possibly do a video or a few with possibly to do with vlogging or some sort of comedy, I'm pretty open to suggestions but I think it would be fun to work with someone else. I live in luton which is like an hour an a couple mins away from London so it might be possibly to travel to that area.

If anyone is interested then please reply on this post, I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say.

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hmm I haven,t seen so many Collab request for a long time xD but hey it,s YTTALK but sorry I don,t do Vlogs im a Gamer :p but you will find someone.

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
:( wish I could do gaming but I can't afford the equipment for it
Bro i don,t have good equipment but im still doing gaming I don,t have anything special to be honest but check out my channel and you will see :) what I mean since eveyone can do it if they enjoy it ;) not hard just downloade a fuw stuff and your ready to go ;)

Richnode

How many walruses have you stroked today?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey Guys

Basically I am a vlogging channel, I post things like pranks, angry rants about things, funny stories about things that have happened to me in the past. I will also be vlogging my holiday in summer hopefully but that's in the future.

I'm looking for someone to possibly do a video or a few with possibly to do with vlogging or some sort of comedy, I'm pretty open to suggestions but I think it would be fun to work with someone else. I live in luton which is like an hour an a couple mins away from London so it might be possibly to travel to that area.

If anyone is interested then please reply on this post, I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say.
I'm not hugely far from you (about 2 hours). If you have a solid idea I can drive out and do a collab at some point.

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not hugely far from you (about 2 hours). If you have a solid idea I can drive out and do a collab at some point.
your name is funny :D RichNode :D funny since your dressed like an rich guy and your name is RICH N.O.D.E xD im so stupid

Christopher Johnson

I Bring You Good Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you're willing to come all this way that would be cool, yeah we would need a solid idea and planning first, is there anyway to talk to each other personally?

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're willing to come all this way that would be cool, yeah we would need a solid idea and planning first, is there anyway to talk to each other personally?
talk to him with Skype :D