Vlog Anyone want to Collab ? (Online or in Person)

OskarGvlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys I've only just started Youtube and i would love to Collab with someone either to do a challenge or meet up in person and do something cool.

I'm from Northern Ireland so if there are any youtubers who want to meet up somewhere near i'd be happy to do so.

Unfortunately I've only started Youtube so i have 0 subscribers which means i wont be much help in growing someones channel but i still think we can have some fun.

OskarGvlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know a few people can collaborate with, I'll send them a message! How many subscribers do you have?[DOUBLEPOST=1520436946,1520436926][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know a few people can collaborate with, I'll send them a message! How many subscribers do you have?
I only have 0 because i just started but i want to do a few challenges and stuff infront of the camera or even travel around the country and do a few cool things with other people but my friends don't want to be on camera or they dont really think it's a good idea so i'm looking for people who are willing to talk to the camera and post videos online

OskarGvlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here's what I would do, do your vlogs by yourself and once you grow, your friends will desperately want to be in your videos, don't be afraid to do it yourself ❤
I've already started got my first video up yesterday and i've got one ready for today so i'm gonna go for daily uploads and see where i can get with it. Thanks for your advice :D

OskarGvlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thank you, i'll make sure to keep going :)

Dr. Creepster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi m8!
I don't think i am what you looking for, but i just wanted to tell you that the link to your channel isn't working :)

Reactions: OskarGvlogs

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hay a can help you my channel name and skype are mourad afassi