Commentary Anyone Want a British Voice on their Channel?

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I offer voice over work for any project you might want.
Adding commentary to your video or a voice for an abridged series, if you need a voice, I can do it.

You can check out my channel to see if I'm the voice that's right for you.
Hope to hear from you soon :)

Deltoy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Oh hey bro! What's up? Do you have a Skype? Because I might need you for a Top 10 video later on.

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Oh hey bro! What's up? Do you have a Skype? Because I might need you for a Top 10 video later on.
My Skype name is flash_teroid. Profile Pic is a drugged out Ivysaur.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
hey I like your channel man, I would love to collab sometime like I would totally freak out with happiness to be honest, my snowball just arrived today so my audio quality would be better than that shown on my channel currently. I am still finding my style and any tips would be great , by the way I'm british too- maybe we could do a podcast? just a thought .
skype is necronomibro

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
hey I like your channel man, I would love to collab sometime like I would totally freak out with happiness to be honest, my snowball just arrived today so my audio quality would be better than that shown on my channel currently. I am still finding my style and any tips would be great , by the way I'm british too- maybe we could do a podcast? just a thought .
skype is necronomibro
So I watched your Modern Art video.
First tip, you need to work on your voice over. I know your channel is only about 2 months old but you need to work on being louder and more confident in front of the microphone. Everyone has this when they start but it's just something all people need to be told about as soon as possible so they can work on fixing it.
Second tip, you need to improve your editing. I know your going for a GradeAUnderA style but while those videos intentionally don't look good, they are still well polished. When your doing photoshop, make sure you don't cut away the edges of images (the poop in the first second of video), don't stretch the images to fill the screen (0:25) and don't make images so small that they're hard to see (0:45).
Hope this helps.

SuicidalDarwin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Yeah, I need you for some reaction commentary or whatever, because this is not overused or anything.
(please kill me)
Ah yes anyways my skype is darwin100112, and yes, ik what my profile pic is
Anyway you'll see the magic of my voice as well (I'd recommend coming with a cringe mask because you'll die otherwise by the time you finished a call with me)
(I'll say RIP by now because ik you will die in hell, basically we will meet again there)
(Anyway see you on skype if you will come, RIP me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
don't stretch the images to fill the screen (0:25)
QUOTE]
thanks for all the feedback , working hard to improve and the stretching thing is just a thing I like to do hehe. ill probably grow out of it in time.

Reactions: Branden Morales

HawkTheLeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I offer voice over work for any project you might want.
Adding commentary to your video or a voice for an abridged series, if you need a voice, I can do it.

You can check out my channel to see if I'm the voice that's right for you.
Hope to hear from you soon :)
Hey man, I'm interested in doing a collab. Obviously or I wouldn't be here. I upload every day @ 3:30PM and wouldn't mind if you shared a inspirational moment in your life over some gameplay edited by me. It's tough for me to come up with some every day.
I have 352 subs currently and growing. My current views for this month are pushing out around 492 views and I just restarted my channel about 2 weeks ago.
Check out my channel let me know what you think, I'll be waiting to hear back from you.