Anyone use a Graphic's tablet?

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I got a Wacom Intuos tablet for Christmas this year and it is really quite wonderful. If you do a lot of work with Photoshop it is a god send. You don't realize how much better it is to do creative things with a pen instead of a mouse. People often say would you draw a picture with a brick? I find it really helpful when making my thumbnails. I also use it in Adobe Premiere and After effects. Very effective and can be a lot of fun.

Amphioen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have one and really enjoyed using it. Sadly I lost the pen in my last move :(. I'm already looking at new tablets, but I'm still secretly hoping I come across the pen. Probably I won't find it untill I bought a new tablet.

Reactions: AM2PM

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Can't you just buy a new pen? What type of tablet is it?

Amphioen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Can't you just buy a new pen? What type of tablet is it?
I have a really old wacom, I got it when I was in my teens. I guess I could get a new pen, but I was planning on buying a new tablet eventually anyway. This just means getting it a bit sooner than planned.

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
They didn't have tablets when I was a teen. Wait, they did, stone tablets.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Absolutely, though I also do digital art so it feels like a necessity for that. I'm on a Wacom Bamboo Touch at the moment that's served me well for the past 3 years or so. Haven't used the tablet a lot for editing though, mostly drawing as I feel I'm more precise when editing with a mouse. For After Effects it depends what mood I'm in as it's an inbetween. I'm hoping to save up for a tablet monitor in the near future as I'm teaching myself to animate and feel a monitor would help speed my workflow. No way I can afford a Cintiq yet so may consider and off brand alternative

Astinax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Definitely agree with you! I have a graphic tablet and it just makes my workflow easier and faster :)

muzhili

Reaction score
I just got a XP-Pen Deco Pro for use in almost everything , After Effects , Adobe Premiere , Photoshop , Illustrator... I prefer drawing tablets that have a few buttons on them. You can map certain functions to those buttons and that can be handy.

Otherwise I’m just a big fan of tablets, great for roto work and it’s just a lot less stress on the wrist if you have to do this all day long.