Anyone saddened by this?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
A few days ago I tried favourited one of my videos from a lesser known account into my featured channels box on my gaming channel, when I clicked on the arrow it didn't show "Favourited videos" as an option.

I'm saddened by this.

A few days ago I tried favourited one of my videos from a lesser known account into my featured channels box on my gaming channel, when I clicked on the arrow it didn't show "Favourited videos" as an option.

I'm saddened by this.

Favourite videos are set to private by default. Perhaps edit the playlist to public, or just make a new playlist and call it 'other favourite videos' or something?

Lol now you can be happier XD fun times will have to se e what they all eliminate with the the new update or add

You can also just share the video as a bulletin post on your channel. I do this sometimes, and it's more reliable. Plus, if you make a bulletin post it gets sent to all of your subscribers, not excluding the ones who set their subscription to you to exclude favorites/likes/comments.

I wanted to favourite another video I did and I wanted to put it in my featured video tab on my channel with 2.9k subs, I wasn't able to do it but then I saw Frankie's post and was able to do it by making a playlist

That's because I got it wrong.
Ah okay! Glad you got it sorted ;)

Back