Gaming Anyone looking for a partner in pc gaming?

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, im not a letsplayer, i make parodies and stuff but i was doing a collab with another youtube and i had fun so id like to do it again, im 25 and mostly pc game. I have a steam account with the same name as this one if you want to have a look at what ive got

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what sort of games you willing to do
im quite a big fan of borderlands, bioshock and all the biggies[DOUBLEPOST=1488203104,1488202875][/DOUBLEPOST]
no mine is for my old channel esps_army
rocket league, sniper elite 2, those are what we both have that i think could be cool, but if theres anything that your wanting to do in perticular, i can price it, ive added you as a steam friend if you want a look at mines

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im quite a big fan of borderlands, bioshock and all the biggies[DOUBLEPOST=1488203104,1488202875][/DOUBLEPOST]
rocket league, sniper elite 2, those are what we both have that i think could be cool, but if theres anything that your wanting to do in perticular, i can price it, ive added you as a steam friend if you want a look at mines
i think someone has a simular account name i have added you

TheBurkGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello man, if you're still looking for someone to collab me i'm open for it. I got a pretty big steam collection so if you wouldn't mind you can take a look on it and if you see a game you think would work for a collab. Feel free to ask me about it and we could work something up.